Hard•Choose

I'm really sorry for all the hearts I'm breaking by only writing sad things. It's all I can write. This is yet again another breakup. Choose whoever you would like for this.

Y/c/n: Your choice name

He's out of your life
Gone. Completely Gone.

You never thought someone could love you. You out of every pretty girl or guy in the world but Y/c/n chose you. He always said that you were his madness, his sanity. His hell, his paradise. This always made you swoon and you fell for him.

But it was a mistake, letting your walls down. Giving him a window, a window to your secrets. Because you found out in the worst way that love is fucking twisted. You found out that when you fall in love, you really fall. You crash to the ground and you all your bones shatter. But you don't notice because you got this hot not whispering in your ear and kissing your neck and nothing else mattered. But then he leaves and you feel it all. The weight of the world and it brings you down. So you start crying hysterically. Crying hysterically in your car at 4 am because it's the only place that doesn't remind you of him. Of Y/c/n and his e/c eyes and h/c hair. It's the only place that doesn't have his smell or taste like him. And you keep trying to hold together your bones but Y/c/n old t-shirts don't work as a cast, wrapping them around the hollow thing you call a chest doesn't fix the craters in your ribs. Nothing stops the aching.

Y/c/n was your chaos. Sadly, the thing about chaos is that it disturbs people. It forces your heart to roar in ways you find magnificent. Even though Y/c/n destroyed you, you still needed him. You wanted him in the bluntest way possible. You wanted his pink lips on your neck and his calloused hands holding your soft ones. You wanted him the way the ocean wants the shore, constantly reaching and running back. You wanted him to infinity, to the millionth degree and no amount of rain could put out the fire you had for Y/c/n.

When Y/c/n left you then knew that it was effortless. That you were already losing him so there was no point. You knew nothing every lasts so you had to hold onto it for as long as you could and enjoy it. You knew you what was going to happen eventually but still kicked yourself when Y/c/n left.

And the hardest part of losing Y/p/c  wasn't saying goodbye. It was learning how to live without him. Without him making you breakfast or dinner, or taking you out to different places. It was hard.