•My World~ Stucky•

"I love you"

"Oh" was all that came out of his mouth. When he opened his mouth, trying to form words all that came out was another 'oh'

The oh's didn't really help with the struggle of admitting that secret. The oh's just added to knot in Steve's stomach and the puddle of tears pooling in the bottom of his eye lids just waiting to spill.

"Not Me" Bucky whispered, barely audible

Steve halted in his thoughts. He doesn't know if he heard correctly but the knot in his stomach tightened from his words.

"I'm the sun and you're the moon. You're peace I'm war. I'm disaster and you're beauty. Do you see who this works? Must I go on?"

Bucky took the sickening silence and thick tension in the room as a invitation.

"I'm sorrow and you're happiness. You're my total opposite yet I can't stay away from you. I'm gonna wreck you. I can get you hurt or worse (expelled) killed. I don't want to see you hurt Steve, it would be even worse if it was because of me."

"Buck" Steve whispers in attempt to calm the now crying man

Bucky now punched the blue painted wall with the non metal arm. It seemed to not faze him as he repeatedly punched.

Then it hit him. The pain washed over him like the waves of tears that washed over Steve's face. It hurt but not as much as the pain as the small talk with someone he loved. It just stung. But he continued.

"James Buchanan Barnes" Steve gripped his arm, his calloused palms rubbing roughly and nails digging crescent shaped dents into the warm flesh.

At the sound of his full name the man stopped. It seemed as he gave up because he slid down the wall with three heavy sobs. His crumpled state seemingly weak.

Steve's blue eyes weakened at the sight in front of him. He crouched down in front of Bucky's deflated body and reached out 2 fingers to put under the chin of the metal armed man.

"You cannot love me. I am dirt and dust and nothing more" Bucky croaked out in between a sob while locking his eyes into the blonde haired male's

"The earth is dirt and dust and nothing more so you are my world" Steve whispered

With those words they locked lips. The blonde haired male's soft lips taking control and dominating the brown haired male's rough and chapped ones.