Divergent High

Hey so I got some inspiration for this chapter from:
Lolagirl32214

thank you so much for the inspiration!!

Tris POV:

We walk in and see the guys on their trunks and shirts. We grab their arms and drag them to the bus.

The bus drive was an hour and half drive to the freaking beach. A FREAKING HOUR AND A HALF!!! I hate sitting done for long periods of time. Luckily, Four was sitting next to me and all of my friends were talking to me.

We leave the bus after the long drive. We race each other to the sand. Of course I win with Tobias right behind me.

When all the girls catch up, we lay down our beach towels and lay down. We work on our tan. I'm reading the latest on Taylor Swift and listening to Imagine Dragons.

In the middle of my favorite song on their Night Visions album, Radioactive, I feel arms wrap around me. Whoever it is pulls out my ear phones and puts down my phone. I look at the other girls and see them being picked up by their boyfriends.

Oh shit. They're carrying us into the water. Next thing I know, the boys are throwing is into the water and a ton of screams.

"What the hell!!" screamed Chris. "You freaking messed up my makeup!" "Who wears makeup at the beach?" I ask. "Uh a girl who wants to look cute." says Chris. "Aw but Christina, you don't need makeup to look beautiful." says Will.

We all get up out of the water and death glare the boys. I give the girls a look that says ,"On three, jump on the boys back."

"One" I say.
"Two" Mar says in a threatening voice.
"Three!" We all say and jump on the boys backs. They fall down on the ground. Hard.

We end up on top of them. They roll over so now we are on the sand. Now me and girls are really pissed because we have freaking sand in our hair.

We stare at each other and give each other a knowing look. We bitch slap our boyfriends.

"Oh bitch. You did not just bitch slap me." Uriah said in a high pitched teenage girl voice.
"Too bad. I just did bitch." says Mar.
"Bitch please I'm fabulous!" says Uriah in a stereotypically teenage voice.
"Come on girls let's go back to our towels before we get in a fight about who's the bitchest of them all." I say.

We walk back and put on our shades. We listen to music and take selfies. We mostly listened to #Selfie by Chainsmokers while we take the selfies. Then the boys come over and take selfies with us.

We walk over to the pier and go in the rides. The first one is the Ferris wheel. I know Tobias has a fear if heights, but he still goes on it with me. This has to be one of the most romantic things he has done. Then, out of nowhere, he gives me flowers. My favorite; Chrysanthemums. I smile up at him.

We go on other rides and leave. I love the beach.

A/N: sup I no it's horrible but, don't blame me k. I have to go my brothers game at 8 in the morning have 2 get there like thirty minutes early have practice at 3:00 four me and on Sunday when I play travel ball it may be in Palm Springs 😝 luv y'all! bye and remember to always.......

#Smile!!!:-)

Ps: kik me at taylorswiftiluvu for ideas!