Divergent High

A/N:hey so I might not update as much because I have to prepare for a orchestra concert and softball and homework and an annoying mom I have a lot😩 enjoy the chappie and I do not own divergent or it's characters.

Tris POV:

When we arrived at John's Incredible Pizza Co., I see my mom text some people. What is she talking about. She must've read my mind because she said," Me and your father that it would be fun if we brought you here." "Okay." I reply.

Soon, we enter a room. It's dark. When I turn on the lights, everybody jumps up and screams," Surprise!!!" I scream like banshee because they scared me so much.
"Dang Tris! You scream loud! I probably won't be able to hear for a week or two!" says Christina. I just roll my eyes.
"Hey. How about we eat first and then go the rides and then birthday girl here gets her birthday cake." says Tobias. We all nod in agreement.

"Pizza's here!!!!" says one of the employees. She looks to be about my age. If not a year older. As she's leaving she winks at my man. I would jump her, but Uriah is holding me back. "How about we eat?" says Uri in my ear. I nod.

After eating the delicious pizza, we leave.

"Okay. So what ride do we go on?" I ask. "Ohh the Froggy one!" shrieks Chris.

We go on the ride an it was super fun. Then we go in the swirly ride where you go up sorta high in the place and we get to spin around. We get to ride with 4 people. I went with Tobias, Uriah, and Marlene. It was the best ride ever.

Then we go inside to get my cake. I walk in and see they transformed the room. When I first arrived it was plain and bland. But now it has Taylor Swift all over the place and they're playing Taylor Swift! Taylor Swift is my all time favorite person in the world aside from Tobias.

Then I wall over to the table with my cake. They got my favorite; Dauntless Cake! They sing happy birthday to me and give me my presents.

Christina- coupons for us to have girl time
Uriah- a shirt that says "Pansycake"
Marlene- Taylor Swift's album RED signed by Taylor Swift
Zeke- iTunes gift card with 50 bucks on it
Lynn- 9 tickets to see Taylor Swift perform in London
Will- a new softball glove
Shauna- a new makeup kit
Tobias- a necklace with my birthstone; emerald

"Thank you guys so much! Especially you Four." I say. I go over and hug. And then we kiss. When the kiss is done I'm smiling like an idiot.

"Looks like Tris doesn't need the cake to get sugar tonight." says Christina.
"Shut up." I groan.

For the rest of the night we talk, get prizes, and go on rides. I love my birthday.

A/N: hey hope y'all enjoyed that chapter😊 I really do ❤️ Taylor swift bye for now and remember to always......

#Smile!!!:-)