Divergent High

A/N: I wrote this at sports chalet waiting in line and waiting for it to get retaped (my bat) I hope you enjoy this chapter and let me know in the comments whether or not u should have a sequel I think I should. anyways enjoy!!

Tris POV:

Today is graduation. I can't believe I made it through high school. Last night I got a letter from 3 colleges. I got accepted into Harvard, Yale, and UCLA. Of course I chose UCLA, because I love UCLA. My sister went there and I looked up to her....too bad she died 2 years ago in a car accident.

I get out if bed and take a shower. I was so anxious for today, I woke up 2 hours early. Apparently I wasn't the only one; Tobias's light was on. I get dressed into graduation dress, apply my makeup, and do my hair. I write a note to my parents telling them I'm at a friend's place.

I grab a blueberry muffin. My fave. I gather my stuff and go to my window.

I lift up the window and climb out to the tree that connects me and Tobias's homes.

I knock on his window. He opens immediately.

"Hey honey." he says.
"Remember the last you called me honey I broke your arm? Do you want it to happen again?" I ask.
"Oh hell no! It freaking hurt last time and we were 5." he replies.
"Yeah. So don't call me honey." I say.

I climb inside into his room.

"You nervous for today?" I ask. "You also look handsome"
"Thanks and you look beyond hot. And shouldn't you e nervous? You have to say a speech." he says.

Oh crap! I forgot about it!! I guess I have to wing it.

"No I'm not nervous. I have it all planned out." I say cooly.
"You didn't write the speech yet huh?" he asks.
"How the fudge do you know that!" I whisper yell.
"Bea. I've known you for a long time. I know your peeves and habits and the way you cover up a lie." he says.
"Fuck you." I say.
"Nah. I'd rather do it to you." He says.
"Perv!!!" I say and step away from him.

"Well, I should probably get back before Caleb wakes up because you know him. Over protective." I say.
"Bye. Love you." he says.
"I love too." I say and give a peck on the lips.

I climb out and go to my room. Graduation is first thing in the morning . I am so nervous.

A/N: hey I got 5th place in the district spelling bee. luckily I have 2 more years for me to be eligible. guess how old I am. I'll give shout outs to whoever get my age rite. bye and remember to always........

#Smile!!!:-)