Divergent High

A/N: hey! so I figured out how to get bold and italic but I found out that it will stay that way the entire time so just deal with out the bold an italic. so, I know the last chapter was very short but I had 2 finish hw and all the other school junk. so anyways enjoy!

Tris POV:

"Okay. So who goes first?" I ask. No one speaks up so I say, "I guess I'll go first. Okay Christina truth or dare?"
"Truth. I don't exactly feel safe with you giving me a dare." says Christina.
"Wrong choice. Okay so I know you and Will have been an item for a long time, so I have to ask, have you and Will done "it" yet?"
"I freaking hate you Tris!" Chris yells at me. Then she looks at Will as if asking for permission to speak. Then I hear her mutter a small "yes".
"What did you say Chris?" I ask her.
"I said yes! God!!!" Chris says. After she says that everyone breaks into laughter and she and Will blush furiously.
"Okay Chris. Your turn." I say. Then she starts to smirk.
"Okay Tris. Truth or dare?"
"Dare. What can you do?" I say.
"Okay. I dare you to play Seven minutes with......Uriah!"

I look at Tobias at I give him a comforting nod. I look at Uriah an see him doing the same. Then I follow Uriah to the closet.

"So what are we gonna do?" I ask. "We can dance to: What Does The Fox Say." he suggests. "Sure I guess." I say.

Right when he starts the song we start singing at the top of our lungs.
"Dog goes woof. Cat goes meow. Bird goes tweet. And mouse goes squeak!" We sing together. A few seconds later, we sing, "What does the fox say?" we scream as loud as we can. Then we start doing the dance.
Then, Tobias opens the door just as we start dancing. When he sees us, his eyes are filled with terror. Probably because of our horrible dancing. Then he closes the door really fast.

Five minutes later, Chris tells me times up. "Five more minutes?" I ask. "What are you guys doing?" Marlene asks with hurt evident in her voice.
"We were having a dance party. We danced to the "Harlem Shake" and "What Does The Fox Say" and "Gangman Style". And we both know we're horrible dancers, which is why Four closed the door so fast." When I finish I look at Tobias and see him nodding.
"Oh. Okay. Let's continue. Uriah, you're turn." says Marlene.

A/N: hey! so really tired so had to stop there. I luv u guys 4 reading and commenting and voting! this is my first and u guys r making this really special 4 me. right now I'm at my grandmas house with my little cousins asleep all over me. ur probably thinking "aww!! how cute!!" well it's not. it's annoying. o well ttyl and remember to always.....

#Smile!!!:-)