Divergent High

A/N: sup peoples. this chapter will be prom and a few songs in her will be Taylor swift and one direction and Katy perry an lorde etc. basically the hottest songs so yeah enjoy.

Tris POV:

Tonight is Prom. Yesterday, me and Chris got dresses from my mom's latest collection. My dress is strapless and a salmon pink silk dress. Christina's is almost the same but it's red and has glitter all over it.

I call over all the girls to get our hair done and see our dresses. And all the guys are coming over to my house, so it'll be easier if all the girls were here with me instead of their houses which so far away. And by far away I mean 5 minutes from my house. I'm a lazy bum.

15 minutes later, all of the girls are here. They all have their hair done and make up done....whereas I don't. I waited for them so they can do mine and I can do theirs at the same time. Now all of them will be poking and prodding me with makeup.

Lynn is wearing a black skater dress with silver rhinestones on it with her hair straight and a black headband with black pumps. To top it off, she has smokey eye and light pink lip gloss. Shauna is wearing a lime green floor length gown with sparkles all over it and black stilettos. Her hair is in an curly up-do and light green eyeshadow, black eyeliner, a light pink blush, and shiny clear lip gloss. Marlene is wearing a bright dress to match her bright personality. It is short and beautiful. The top is neon pink an the bottom is neon green. The bottom is like a bubble skirt. Her hair is straight like Lynn's, but at the end she has it bumped. To complete the look, she has neon pink and green shoes, bright pink lip gloss, neon green eyeshadow, and bright green headband with pink polka dots on it.

"Okay. Tris,honey, we need to get you ready for Prom." says Chris. All I think is "Welcome to Hell".

After an hour of being put through torture, I look beautiful. My hair is completely straight with light pink highlights at the end, clear lip gloss, a little pink blush, mascara, eyeliner, and pink eyeshadow. To top off the look, I have light pink, yet sparkly stilettos.

I look in the mirror, I never thought of my self pretty, and now I do look pretty.

"Thanks guys." I say.
"No prob-" is all they say before we hear a ding ding. The boys are here.

We go downstairs and open the door. The boys stare at us and try to talk, but fail. The girls and I laugh. I will miss moments like this.

Then I notice the boys are wearing tuxes. Then I see a limo in the background and corsages in their hands. They put the corsages on us.

You probably would think Lynn wouldn't get a corsage right? Wrong. This guy named Tom asked her out and she said yes. They've dating for 4 months now.

"Shall we get in the limo?" asks Tobias. The girls nod and we walk out to the limo. During the drive we talked about our hopes and dreams.

17 minutes later, we walk in. It took a while to find and parking spot, but we did.

We walk into the gym and they start playing "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. That is my favorite song on their Night Visions album.

After playing some of my favorite songs like "Happy", "Team", "Story of My Life", "Dark Horse" and more, they play my favorite Taylor Swift song.

You Belong With Me.

I go and look for Tobias an drag him to the dance floor at once. I put my arms around his neck and he puts his arms around my waist. We sway to the beat. At the end of the song, we share a passionate kiss.

When the song ends, they announce Prom King and Queen. And guess who won?

Me and Toby.

I could care less about this stuff, but, Christina forced me to run. And she can sometimes be scary.

After 2 more hours of Prom, it is over. We walk to our limo and go to my house to spend the night. We are all very tired, so don't bother to talk to each other. We just go to different rooms, change, or take off makeup if you're a girl. The only words we say to each other is,

"Good Night."

A/N: 😏😏😏 do u like the chappie??? pretty good if I know nothing about prom (sorta). I live in the USA so that's why I don't put mum instead of mom...so.....um......yeah. bye and Remember to always............

#Smile!!!:-)

P.s.: kik me at taylorswiftiluvu if u have any ideas for the next chapter😏😏😏