Divergent High

A/N: sorry haven't updated in while just school and softball stuff, so yeah. DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN DIVERGENT OR ITS CHARACTERS. THEY BELONG TO THE AMAZING VERONICA ROTH!! enjoy!

#ItsFriday!!!!

Tris POV:

I can't wait for tonight!!! Yesterday, Uriah agreed that every Friday, we have a mini party between us and play truth or dare and bed,wed,dead, and all the other fun games. They normally end with us having a sleepover. We take turns at where the parties will be today, it's my turn to have the party at my house.

As soon as the bell rings, I go straight to my car. I run up to my room and straighten it up a bit. I go to my "secret draw", and unlock it. In it holds whiskey, beer, soy sauce, and extra hot hot sauce. I only have that junk for one purpose and that's for truth or dare.

#TimeLapseToParty

"Okay, now that you guys are here, who wants to play bed, wed, dead?" I ask. Everyone nods. "Okay, you guys already know the rules, but I want to add a new one. If you are still thinking if your answer after 30 seconds, you have to explain why you chose that answer.

Everyone nods. "Okay, let's get this party started." I say.

A/N: hey. yes I know short but it's really late. u guys have 2 read this fanfic called

Jeffry Potter And The Wand Of Avalon

It's by my bestest friend ever. and if u think its weird my best friend is boy screw u (that was for a few of my friends at school who don't have wattpad). bye and remember to always......

#Smile!!!:-)