Divergent High

A/N: hey I was at school when I rote this. I wrote on a piece of paper. but then I lost it. super bored. had a dance yesterday and had a ton of fun.

Tris POV:

I can't believe it's the last week of high school. Tomorrow is graduation. The school year really did fly by.

"Hey Tris. Have you gotten your dress yet?" Chris asks.
"No I haven't. I was thinking about wearing a dress from my mom's latest collection." I say.
"Ohhh! Can I wear a dress from your mom for prom? Prom is on Wednesday." Christina says.
"Sure." I say.

"I wonder how the guys will ask us to Prom." I say.
"Me too. We should get to class before we're late." says Chris and we head off to poetry class.

For the past week, we've been working on any type of poems.

"Who wants to go up first?" says Mrs. Darren. Tobias raises his hand first. I wonder why.

He walks up to the front of the class room and recites his poem. He does a haiku poem.

Trissy I love you
Will you go to prom with me
And make me happy

I nod like crazy. Next is Will and he asks Christina the same way Tobias did.

#timelapsetoafterschoolandChrisandTrislookfordressesinthemall

After 2 hours of shopping, me and Chris found the most perfect dresses. Chris' dress was dark red,mid-thigh, and had a silver belt right at her hips.

My dress was floor length, and minty green. It is strapless. At the top,it has rhinestones and sorta has an ombré affect; the rhinestones gradually get smaller and turn into glitter.

"Okay. Let's get our dress for Prom!"says Christina.

A/N: I no it's short but it's late and I have a long softball practice 2morrow which normally in weekends is 2 and a half-3 hours bye and remember to always......

#Smile!!!:-)

P.S.: story us almost done and I would like to thank the people who stayed with me the entire time!!!😊😊😊😊