Divergent High

A/N: hey this ur chapter and sup bestie!!!! u no who u r cuz we talk like 24/7 out if school and during. I no some of you are hoping for a football scene but I barely no anything about it so I'm gonna skip it (srry football luvers!!! )

Tris POV:

The game was great! We went against The Eagles and crushed them. Of course, Tobias looked hot while leading the game. And the cheerleaders were great. When we got to my house, my mom was surprisingly there.

"Hey sweetie! Happy birthday. Today you are now 18." I smile. "Why don't you say we go upstairs and I'll show you the dress I've been working on for you." she says. I nod and follow her. I'm really excited because I don't really see my parents.

My mom is normally up in her room designing clothes and going to fashion shows. My dad is an author so he writes a lot in his room.

When we got to her room, she tells me to stay where I am. So I do. When she comes back, she has the most beautiful dress. At the top, it has gold and silver sequins on it in a chevron design. The bottom is all black. My got a pair if gold heels that are 7 inches tall. I know you're thinking, "How can she walk in those?" Well when your mom is a fashion designer and she designs all types of sizes, she uses you as a model.

"I love it mom." I say. "Great. Why don't you say we go to the mall and get your hair done." she says. "Okay." I reply.

We leave and go to the mall. I text Chris and tell her I'm going to the mall.

A/N: in next chapter I'll write the party being set up and other junk. I wanna say hi 2 my besties:

Jeffry and 4233lol1
By luv u lots and remember to always.....

#Smile!!!:-)

Divergent High (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara