Divergent High

A/N: hey! I hate writing stories on my iPhone because there's no italic or bold which sucks!!! o well. anyways I would like to thank everyone who has voted and or comment and or read!!! this is my first fanfic and you guys made this really special for me. once again thank you and enjoy!!!

TOBIAS POV:

Tris likes me. She likes ME!!! For years I wondered if she liked me because I've always liked her. Well it's now or never Tobias.
"Tris will you go out with me?" I ask. At first Tris is in shock. Then she nods like there's no tomorrow. "Yes I'll go out with you Four!!!"
Then she reaches across the table and hugs me like no tomorrow.
About 30 seconds later, the bell rings and we all go to the most boring period ever. Language arts with Miss Matthews. Oh well at least I get to sit by Tris.

TRIS POV:

He asked me out and I said yes. That's all I was thinking about in the most boring period in the world, Language Arts with Miss Matthews.
After 45 minutes of Miss Matthews droning on and on, the bell rings for the last period if the day; Science. Today we were dissecting frogs. Christina,Zeke,and Four also have this class.

'Ewww!! This is so gross!!" Christina practically screamed. "Oh girl up Chris!" I say.

Then on purpose Tobias and Zeke come over and show Chris the poor little froggie's heart. That's when she lost it.

#TimeLapse

As we leave the school, me and my friends go to the parking lot. Once the boys saw my car, they couldn't stop asking me to drive it. Of course, I said,"If you touch Carla at all I will hurt you." That makes them back off.

"Hey. How about we have a party today since it is Friday at 8?"Uriah suggests. "Sure why not." Everyone says at the same time which is pretty creepy.
"Okay. Boys come with me so we can put the party together and get ready." Says Zeke.
"And girls come with me so we can get ready." Says Chris.

#TimeLapse

After 3 hours of shopping and being caked by make up, we are ready to go.

I can't wait to see Tobias!!!

A/N: I have cracked the code!! I figured out how to get italics and bold!!! yay!! Disclaimer: I don't own divergent or it's characters that belongs to the wonderful Veronica Roth. bye and remember to always........

#Smile!!!:-)