Divergent High

A/N: hey! I think I might write something called random divergent rants. I dunno. well this is the truth or dare chapter and possibly the last. I don't have writers block, I just wanna skip all the way to graduation for senior year cuz everyone is a senior. tell me what you think. anywho enjoy!!!!

Tobias POV: (when tris and Uriah go into the closet)

How can Chris do this? I hope he doesn't make a move. I obviously don't deserve her. " Yes you do deserve her! Do you see the way she looks at you? And how happy she was when you asked her out?" says Zeke. I send him a confused look. "You were thinking aloud." he says. "Oh. Well I'm gonna check on Uriah and Tris." I say. "I second that motion." says Marlene nervously.

As soon as I get there I hear screaming. So, I hurry to the door. As soon as I open it, I automatically wish I didn't. They were dancing. I shut the door as fast as I can.

When I return to the group,they interrogate me on what I saw.
"I don't want to talk about it. I am now officially traumatized." I say.

A few minutes later, Chris tells them times up. I hear someone say 5 more minutes. I look at Marlene she looks hurt. She speaks, but I'm not listening. My mind is racing about Uriah and Tris.
Then she and Uriah step out. Tris starts to explain. When she says "horrible dancing", I start nodding rapidly. Marlene says some other stuff and Uriah starts speaking.

"Uh....Four?" Uriah asks. I must've zoned out. "Yes." "Truth or ..." I cut Uriah off there. "Dare." "I dare you to wear a narwhal costume and sing the narwhal song tomorrow for the halftime show at the football game." says Uriah.

"WTF man!! I'm playing tomorrow!!! What did I ever do to you?!" I scream.

"Look. I would love to see a yelling Four, but I don't want to see a tired Four at a football game where he has to alert. I also have be home by 11:30. So,Four, can you take me home?" Tris asks.
"Sure since we're neighbors." I say.
"We're neighbors? I didn't know." says Tris.
"Well now you do. Let's go." I say.

#timelapsetotris'shouse

"Bye Toby. And thanks for the ride." Tris says.
"No problem Bea." I say. When she looks arounds, I get down on one knee and open up a box. When she looks at me she's in complete shock.
"Beatrice Elizabeth Prior, will you take this ring so you'll be mine forever? It's a promise ring so I know one day I will be able to propose to you when we're older." I say. She looks like she's about to cry.
"Yes Tobias. Yes." she says her voice cracking. She takes the ring and gives me a goodnight kiss on the cheek.

A/N: hey! so do u like? I want to now if I should skip to senior year graduation cuz I'm sorta bored. let me no in comments. I think I might write something called: Random Divergent Rants. I'll work on it ASAP. anyways bye!!!! and remember to always......

#Smile!!!:-)