Divergent High

A/N: hey hey! new chapter means new adventures!!! I'd like to make a few announcements. first if all thank you guys so much for reading and commenting and voting. this is my first fanfic and in really happy with my results. Second if all this chapter will be I multiple point of views. get it got it good. enjoy!!!

TOBIAS POV:(right before tris admits she likes him)

When I see Tris running I wonder what is chasing her. Right when she sits down I see an angry Zeke hunting her down. He literally had steam coming out of his ears I always loved seeing my best friend like that. When Zeke sits down he, he asks Tris with a smirk,"So, Tris, do you like like Four? And if you don't answer, I'll make Christina dress you up in a slut outfit." At that, her literally bulge out if her sockets.

Please say yes,please say yes. I think to myself.

Then I hear Tris mumble something that I can't hear. "What did you say Tris?" asked Zeke. With clear annoyance in her voice, she says,"I like like Four! So what! I've liked him ever since we met!" I am in complete shock when I hear that. She likes me? I think to myself.

When I snap back to reality, I see Uriah about to give me a high five. I high five him back. When I look at Tris, I see her blushing so much it would put tomatoes to shame. Awww! She is so cute when she blushes! I think to myself.

ZEKE'S POV:

Tris! She freaking gave me an flipping F! Ugh! When I look over at Tris after I receive my test, I see her smirking. Oh,I'll get my revenge Tris Prior. I'll get you. I think to myself.

As soon as the bell rings, I see Tris run out of the door. It take me about 2 minutes to gather all my things up. When I finish, I hunt her down. Just because she is small, doesn't mean she isn't fast. Then I see her enter the cafeteria. I go into a sprint. When I enter, I see her sitting down with her tray. I see people staring but I honestly don't give 2 shits right know.

I sit down I see Tris sitting down eating. So I ask her with a smirk on my face,"So Tris, do you like like Four? and you have to answer or else I'll make Christina dress you up in a slut outfit." I knew she wasn't expecting that. I'm pretty sure that she doesn't have to answer the question by the way she's always looking at Four and when they kisses but, I just wanted to make sure.

Then I hear Tris mumble something. I couldn't hear her so, I asked her,"What did you say Tris?" With clear annoyance in her voice, she says what I expected. When she's done talking, she blushes is much it would put tomatoes to shame. When I look at Four I see him high fiving Uriah. Wait what!!?! Four liked Tris!!!??? That means I just did him and Tris a favor! Way to go Zeke. I think

A/N: so I know no adventures but hey my very first fanfic of course it's horrible. Ok so do I have any Swifties(like me) or Directioners(like me)? well I'm going to write a story including all if them I'll get to work on it ASAP. the name will be Taylor's revenge. Taylor and Harry just broke up after Harry cheated on Taylor with Zayn's fiancée perrie. Zayn and Taylor team up to get revenge. will they find something more than revenge is best served cold or will the find love???
Any way thank you all for reading and commenting and voting!! gotta go write Taylor's revenge!! ttyl. and remember to always........

#Smile!!!:-)

Divergent High (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara