Divergent High

A/N: the sequel will come out exactly march 14th I bet ur wondering why so long? well I have a ton of hw and softball practice during the week and I have to practice for an orchestra concert so......yeah. enjoy!

Tris POV:

Since it's the last week of school, the teachers let us do what ever we want. Tomorrow is Prom. The day after that we go to beach, and then it is the last day of school.

My friends and I walk to home room. We sit in our desks and pull out phones. I start a group text even though we sit next to each other.

What colleges r y'all gonna go 2 -Me
UCLA -Four❤️
Stanford - Will
Stanford -Chrissy
UCLA -Lynn
Cal State -Zeke
Cal State -Shauna
Cal Poly Pomona -Uriah
Cal Poly Pomona -Marlene
UCLA -Me

We all put done our phones and look at other. Chris looks devastated.

"I guess we won't see each other anymore huh?" asks Christina
"No. We'll see each other every chance we get. We will have girls night or boys night when ever we can. And we will NEVER forget each other and our experiences in high school." says Marlene. I have to say, that speech was very motivating. She should be president.

"Y'all ready for prom?" I ask the boys. They nod. "Great! So that means you guys have your tuxes and corsages and limo ready?" Christina asks. The guys answer.

"You guys don't have the stuff Chris just listed!?! Okay. You guys need to get the stuff by tomorrow, or you guys won't have dates." says Shauna in a threatening voice. The boys seem scared so they all move away from us and start talking money and prom. We start laughing.

I'll really miss them.

A/N: story coming 2 an end and I an losing ideas. I have no clue about homecoming stuff and how a high school graduation goes. I no how a college and medical school one goes but not high school. kik me at taylorswiftiluvu for ideas. I might write new stories. bye and remember to always........

#Smile!!!:-)

Ps: sorry so short bout to my last shot and playing a walking dead game based on the comic
#WalkersRule