Divergent High

A/N: hey people. I do NOT own divergent or it's characters they belong to Veronica Roth. if I did, tris wouldn't die and she ad Tobias live happily ever after like the hunger games epilogue. enjoy!!

Tris POV:

I wake up and smell blueberry pancakes and see the most beautiful sight ever.
Everyone is up and says, "Happy birthday Tris!!!"

Oh my god! I forgot all about my birthday. I walk over to Tobias and wrap my arms around his strong,muscular, bare torso.

"I love you" I say.
"I love you too." Tobias says. I look into his blue eyes and get lost in them. Then I lean forward and kiss him.

After about 15 seconds if kissing, Uriah yells,"No PDA!!!! Get a room!"
I snap back at him, "Oh shut up Uri. It's not like you don't do this to Marlene."
That shuts him up.

"So Tris, are you ready to cheer on your super sexy boyfriend?" he asks wriggling his eyebrows up and down. I giggle and say,"Cocky much? And of course. I'm a cheerleader."
"Yay!! Trissy-poo is going to the game AND she'll be wearing a very short skirt!" Tobias cheers.
"Call me Trissy-poo again and you will die." I say in a very threatening voice.
"You're scary Tris." say Zeke.
"I know I am. I'm starving. Let's eat." I say.

After we finish eating, me and the girls go up to my room to change into their uniforms for cheer. Our school mascot is the Ravens, so we have that on our uniforms (A/N: they're called the ravens cuz if Tris's tattoo in divergent).
Since ravens are black, our tops are black and skirts are black. We help each other with hair and makeup and leave out if the room.

When we enter, we see the boys ready to go. They normally change in the locker room. When the boys look at us, their eyes pop out if their sockets and their jaws drop. I decide to have fun with this and say, "Close your mouth before you catch flies."
They close their mouthes. Then we walk to the cars and go to the football game.

A/N: had 2 stop there it's 12:20 and I am tired. I also have a message for Jeffry....

Sup bestie!!! Nacho Cheese!!(ghetto accent) *dying dinosaur noise*

Gotta go bye and remember to always....

#Smile!!!:-)