Divergent High

A/N: hey I don't own divergent they belong to Veronica Roth if I did Tris ad Uriah wouldn't die. enjoy.

Tobias POV:

"Okay Tris jut told me she going to the mall with her mom; let's move out." Christina says. We were planning on having a surprise party for Tris at John's Incredible Pizza Co..

We all hop into our cars and drive to Party City.

"Ohh! I like this crown! It will be perfect for Tris!" says Chris pointing to a glittery, sparkly, tall, crown. "I like it." I say. Everyone nods.
"Okay time to get designs. Four what does Tris like?" Zeke asks.
"Why are you asking me?" I ask.
"Because you've known her longer than you've known me, an she's your girlfriend." he says.
"Good point." I say.

We walk over to the candy section. "Okay, Tris's favorite candy is Nerds, Smarties, and Pop Rocks. Her all-time favorite singer is Taylor Swift. She loves smiling and Hello Kitty. She loves Catching Fire and music." I say.

"Perfect! Lets start planning and getting supplies!" says Uriah doing his best Christina imitation. We all burst out laughing except for Chris, which she bitch slapped him. "Hey! What TF!" he screams. She ignores him and gets the stuff in one minute. Damn she's fast.

"Let's go get her cake and presents from Christina's house." I say.

First, we go get her cake. It's her favorite Dauntless Cake. Then we drive to Christina's house and change and get the presents. We leave and go John's Incredible Pizza Co..

When we get there we start setting up. At exactly 6:30, all of the guests are here and her family is here. At 7:00, Chris gets a text from Mrs.Prior telling us she's coming. We get in our hiding spots.

Then, I see the lights turn on. My eyes bulge out if my sockets. She looks so hot. When I snap out if my thoughts, everyone just finished saying surprise.

A/N: hope u enjoyed this chappie. really tired bye and remember to always....

#Smile!!!:-)