Divergent High

A/N: hey people!! So new chapter. trying to write a chapter on my iPhone....it's hard cuz u don't have bold or italic so yeah. anyway enjoy!!!

TRIS POV:

He kissed me. Tobias, a friend I've known since I was 5, a person I've had a crush on since we were 5, kissed me. I must be dreaming. I mean he's a quarterback and has a ton of girls swooning over him. I'm not the other girls who are curvy and actual do have a butt and boobs whereas I have none. I guess I'll have to ask him why later.

#Timelapse#

I run to cafeteria after being chased by an angry Zeke. What happened is the teacher for Math gave us a pop quiz, and Zeke was copying my answers, so I decided to write down the wrong answers on purpose so he can get everything wrong. When Zeke goes up to give his test to the teacher, I hurry up and change my answers to the right ones. Luckily, I'm a fast writer and turned mine in right after Zeke sat down. At the end if class, The Math teacher handed back the tests. Of course, I got 100%, but Zeke got 0%. When I looked at Zeke, you could clearly see the steam coming out. I know what I just did was a suicide mission, but his face was hilarious!!!!

Luckily, I'm a really fast runner,so I had time to get my lunch and rush to the table sitting down like nothing happened. When I sit down, Zeke opens the door all dramatically and speed walks to my table. Right when he's about to strangle me, Chris says,"Hey,hey,hey. What happened between you two?"
Soon I tell them the story and what happened. When I finish, everyone is cracking up. When everyone calms down Tobias says,"Serves him right go always copying my paper. But I also feel bad for you because, well you're gonna die tonight. Lock your doors."
Then everyone bursts out into laughter. When I turn to Zeke, I see him fuming. I send him a smirk and he sends me a death glare. Then a smirk. What's he thinking about? Then he says what I least expected.

"So, Tris, do you like like Four? And you have to answer or else I'll make Christina dress you up in a slut outfit."
At that, my eyes are bulging out of my sockets.
"I like like him." I mumble so softly no one can hear. But apparently Zeke can.
"What did you say Tris?" he says.
With annoyance clearly in my voice, I snap back,"I like like Four. So what!!! I've liked him ever since we met!!!"
When I realize what I just said, I blush so much I would put tomatoes to shame. I look at Tobias and see him and Uriah high fiving. Wait did Tobias like me too?

A/N:sorry so short.....almost 12:00 in the morning and I have school tomorrow!!! read and comment and remember to always.............................#Smile!!!:-)