Divergent High

A/N: hey so I just wanna say this message for girls best friend is a boy and people think ur dating or think it's weird: SCREW THEM!!!!!! sorry. it just a lot of people thinks it's weird my best friend is a boy Jeffry, it's stupid. well enough of me talking, enjoy the story.

Tris POV:

"Okay, let's play bed,wed, or dead. Uriah, you can go first." I say.
"Okay. Zeke, bed,wed,or dead Marlene,Tris, and Shauna." he says.
"Ugh!!! Why did you give me Tris! Four will kill if I say anything involving her in any of those options!!!!" Zeke screams. Everyone starts cracking up.
"Okay, Zeke, your 30 seconds are over. Explain your answers." I say after I calm down.

"Ugh! If I die tonight it's all your fault. Okay. Bed Tris because she's really nice to me. Wed Shauna because I love her. And kill Marlene because sometimes it looks like she's gonna kill me." Zeke says. Marlene nods and Tobias is death glaring him.

"Hey guys. Why don't we stop this is boring. Why don't we change and watch a movie?" I suggest. Everyone nods.
"Oh. So you make me do it yet no one else has to done it!?" yells Zeke.
"Yep." I say popping the "p".

We leave and change into pajamas. I'm wearing a bright red tank top and red plaid pajama pants. I sit down on the couch and snuggle with Tobias.
"What movies shall we watch?" I ask. "Well since it's 8:30 and it's Friday, I think we should watch "Divergent", "Catching Fire", "Hunger Games", and to top it off, "The Purge"." Tobias says. We all nod in agreement.

Divergent and Catching Fire are really good, The Hunger Games was awesome. Since I've seen the movie 38 times (yes I keep count) I knew all the lines. I would say the lines along with the movie and that pissed everyone off except Tobias. He was used to it. Then, when the movie was over, everyone was happy because I could stop reciting lines. Next, we watched The Purge. Believe it or not, I fell asleep watching it.

I wake up the next morning to see the most beautiful sight ever.

A/N: hey! so I don't own divergent or it's characters they belong to Veronica Roth. so I want to to get some more reads on these stories I wrote:

1. Taylor's Revenge
This story is for Swifties

2. Random Divergent Rants
The title explains it

3. The Popularity Project
It's almost like Geek Charming and it deals with popularity for a project.

Bye and remember to always....

#Smile!!!:-)