"Not going," Eric agreed.

Kelso began to bargain, "No, no, no, fine, I won't use the air horn, and I'll pay for the gas...and the beer."

Hyde, Lucy, and Fez looked at Eric expectantly before he said, "I can't stay mad at you, come on, you big lug!"

"The trip wouldn't be right without everyone's favorite lovable idiot!" Lucy exclaimed.

The teens went to pile into the Cruiser only to see Leo sitting in the back. "Hey dudes! Dudette!" Leo greeted.

"Did you invite him too?" Lucy stood on her tiptoes to whisper.

"Nope," Hyde shook his head, "Leo, man, what are you doing here?"

"Sitting, what are you doing here?" Leo countered.

"We're going to Canada to buy beer," Hyde said nonchalantly.

Leo nodded, "Canada, cool. I spent some time up there during 'Nam."

"Oh, conscientious objector, huh?" Eric asked.

Leo shook his head, "No, I didn't mind. Hey, road trip sounds good, man. But I don't want nothing to do with that beer. That stuff will mess with your mind, man."

"It's so much funnier that you don't see the irony," Lucy shook her head, smiling.

"Okay, let's get going," Eric sighed.

"We're gonna run out of seats," Lucy whined.

Eric shrugged, "Well you could, I don't know, not come."

"Oh, that's a great idea," Lucy feigned agreement, "I guess while I'm at it, I could always, I don't know, send Dad after you like a bloodhound."

Eric laughed nervously, "What are you talking about? Get in the car you silly..." his fake smile fell.

"Oh don't tell me Crap Shoes is coming," Leo complained, looking towards Kelso.

"The bag was on fire!" Kelso defended himself once more.

Lucy just laughed at the stupidity of her friends as she shut the door, sitting beside Hyde in the back.

The gang had made it to Canada without much problem, they even got the beer without a hitch.

As they were at a resting point, the guys admiring the load of beer they got, Lucy and Hyde slipped away to go unbothered by the others.

"Thanks for inviting me on the trip," Lucy mumbled in between kisses, a smirk on her lips.

Hyde laughed slightly, "Well yeah, you know scenery and...stuff," he trailed off, breaking the kiss to place kisses along her neck.

And then they heard the rustling of trees as Kelso yelled, "Guys!"

The two broke away quickly, Lucy huffed, fixing her hair, "Dammit Kelso what?"

"I've peed in two countries now!" Kelso announced

"Wow Kelso that's great," Hyde said monotone.