"Actually, yeah. Everything is packed and all I have to do is check out and drive to the airport." Blaine nodded.

"Your brother has decided to stay and since Allison left a few weeks ago, she said she could pick you up when you get back." She said.

"Great." Blaine said.

"Have you talked to Kurt?" She asked.

"I haven't told him I'm coming home yet." He shook his head.

"I'm sure he'll be very happy to see you." She said.

"I've missed him." Blaine sighed. "It's been really hard without him here."

"Are you alright Blaine? You haven't really been yourself lately." She sighed, stroking his cheek.

"I'll live." He nodded.

"I better let you go. You don't want to miss that flight." She said.

"Tell dad that I said bye." He said.

"I will." She promised and let him take his things down to the lobby.

It only took a few minutes to check out and before he knew it he was in a taxi on his way to the airport and then he was on the plane.

It'd was definitely going to be a long flight home.

___________________________

"You just want me to drop you off here?" Allison asked softly, as they pulled up to the Hummel's driveway.

"Yeah." Blaine nodded. "Do you think you could go to my apartment and drop my things off? There's a spare key under the mat."

"I can do that." She nodded.

"Thanks for the ride." He smiled.

"Blaine?" She asked.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"How's Cooper doing?" She asked.

"You haven't talked to him?" Blaine narrowed his eyebrows together.

"No I have it's just- this is the girl he fell in love with. The girl he was going to marry. And he tells me things but I don't know how he's really doing." She admitted.

"You know he loves you, right?" Blaine said.

"He loves me?" She asked.

"Of course he does." Blaine nodded. "If he hasn't said so yet then he's kind of an idiot and really slow at confessing how he feels."

"I love him too." She said. "It's like one of the fastest relationships I've ever been involved in. My first boyfriend... I thought I was going to be with him forever. I was only a sophomore in high school but I really thought I loved him. And then we broke up because of complications and then I dated one of his best friends and that ended badly and I've been here and there with guys but with Cooper... It feels right finally."

"He's fine." Blaine said softly. "He may not let his guard down but he's handling this whole trial thing very professionally. He doesn't want Kali anymore. And he's been pining after her for far to long."

"You sound just like my brother." She laughed softly.

"Did it help?" Blaine asked.

"A lot actually." She nodded.

"I should probably let you go. Working tonight?" He asked.

"Of course." She nodded. "Late shifts are the life when you're a nurse."