Chapter Twenty

So. Someone challenged me to write fluff...

Please help me I'm terrible at writing fluff!

It's worse than Hera!

Also, I'm tired so please just ignore the typos and grammar mistakes, I ran out of 'caution' cones that say WARNING: BAD GRAMMAR AND POOR SPELLING.

...don't worry, I think I'm insane, too.
~

Wpov (wow finally a Will POV chapter)

Before we continue with the story I'll tell you what I had to do.

I had to pretend to be stabbed, and then while Nico was blindfolded and tied up, I had to somehow get him to trust me without speaking at all. If I could, we both lived. If I couldn't, we both died. I figured we'd be together either way, but living was the better option so I tried to get him to trust me.

It hurt a lot to see him like that, but I knew it was better than letting him be killed...

Okay. I think you guys want more of the story instead of whatever that was.

~ Still Wpov ~

I held Nico's hand and led him towards a guest room that was near mine. To my surprise, it was locked. I frowned and tried another one. It was locked too. I tried a few more and soon I was certain my dad had locked ever guest room door in the castle. He didn't want Nico sleeping here.

I looked over at him. His eyelids were drooping and he looked like he would fall asleep just standing there.

I frowned. We only had two options: bring him back home and risking my dad killing him there, or him sleeping with me. I decided to ask him.

"Nico? All the guest rooms are locked. Would you mind sleeping with me?"

He wearily shook his head.

I smiled a bit at him and led him to my room. He leaned on me as he got even more tired.

"Will, I think your dad is even more mad at us..." he yawned again, making me yawn as well.

"I think so too."

We arrived at my room and I pushed open the door. Nico followed me in.

I smiled as he climbed on top of the bed and promptly fell asleep. He was really cute.

I went over and laid next to him. I wasn't tired, but I knew I should rest. If I didn't, I'd be tired in the morning...

I felt Nico's arm wrap around me. I looked over at him, shocked. He was basically hugging me now, with his head resting on my chest. I wrapped my arm around him.

(Um I'm running out of ideas on what to write...) (I'm only at 415 words but I'm thinking of ending the chapter here...)

I brushed his hair out of his face and kissed his forehead.

Gods, I loved him so much...

I wondered how anyone could hate him. Once you get past the fact that he could probably kill you in an instant, he's probably the most adorable thing you will ever see.

He could've had so much better of a life...

I could help him get a better life. And I will.(puns) There is no way I was going to let him have a life like this once in king.

I was going to make his life better.

Okay it's officially over 500 words and at a reasonable place to stop so I can post it now.