Chapter Eighteen

Npov

I was scared out of my mind. What happened to Will?!

I heard footsteps. Someone was getting closer to me. I felt their hand on my shoulder and yelped. "Who are you?!"

They didn't answer.

"Please, tell me who you are!"

I felt the person take my hand. Their hand felt familiar.

"T-tell me you who are or I'll... or I'll..." I couldn't think of anything.

I felt more tears stream down my cheeks. What was going on? What happened to Will? Was he dead? Or was he still alive? I shouldn't risk taking off my blindfold if there's a chance that he's alive...

I'll just have to put up with not knowing who it is.

I pulled my hand away from whoever was holding it. "Tell me your name!" I meant for it to come out scary but my voice cracked and I was sure whoever was with me found it amusing.

The person took my hand again.

"No! Let go of me!" I pulled away again. I hesitated. Whoever this was, could I trust their answer? I decided to give it a try. "What happened to Wi- I mean Prince William?"

They still didn't answer. They opened my fist and tried using something that must've been sign language. Unfortunately, I don't know sign language. I had know clue what they were saying.

"P-please, just tell me what your doing..."

I heard them sigh, like they were disappointed or something.

"Look, I'm not in the mood for this, my friend could be dying!"

The person put something in my hand but I threw it. I didn't want whatever that was! I wanted Will back by my side, helping me through this. I wanted him back!

Then it hit me: had Will traded his life for mine? Was that the deal, that I could keep living if he was killed?

But if that was the deal, then what was happening now?

I heard the person go and get the thing I threw and then heard him come back. They put the object in my hand again and again I threw it. "Tell me what happened to Will!"

I heard the person sigh again and go to fetch the thing again. For the third time, they put it in my hand.

What was it with this guy and the object? I've made it pretty clear that I don't want it!

Again I threw it and again they got it back and put it in my hand. This time, though, they curled my fingers around it to make sure I held it.

"Don't you get it?! I don't want this! I want to know what happened to Will!"

I felt the object. Maybe it would give me a clue as to who was with me.

I gasped. I knew what this was! It was the Hades figurine!

But I gave Will the Hades figurine... which meant the person either stole it from Will's dead body or this person was Will.

"Will? Is that you?"

SHORT CHAPTER BUT THE CLIFF HANGER MAKES UP FOR IT

But guys it was so funny, 90% of you were ready to murder me.

Okay, the word count is: 536 words