Epilogue

5 years later...

It has been 4 years since harry and louis got married, Louis remembers as if it was today, how he felt like the time was right and there was no reason to wait any longer since they love each other so much, and Harry would be to scared to make the move so Louis took matters into his own hands.

It was sweet and simple nothing in front of anyone because  he knows how Harry likes his privacy, he waited after dinner to get down on his knees with matching rings on his hand and asked the big question ,of course Harry immediately said yes and if he cried no one needs to know.

Four years of a not so perfect marriage after all no relationship is ever perfect but everything works out at the end after all they love each other even more till this day, now what Louis wants is a child that him and Harry can take care of a child that needs them and to show them love.

He knows Harry wants it too, Louis sees the way he looks at Bella (Liam and remi's daughter) ,any child really and of course Louis is the one that has to bring the subject to the table I guess it's clear who wears the pants in the relationship.

"Uncle lou! daddy's here" the little girl cheered as the door bell rang, Louis opens the door to see Liam him self , "Daddy" Bella runs to his arms with her purple backpack that was nearly as big as her, "thank you for taking care of her" Liam says, remi and liam left bella in the morning so they could go take there new born baby boy to the doctors for a check up, "no problem, leave her here anytime you need and soon I'll want to take care of Lucas too" Louis adds "I'll remember that" liam laughs.

"Come on daddy I want to see my brother" bella says pulling his shirt for him to pay attention to her "okay okay say bye" she runs to louis for a hug and a kiss on the cheek saying bye as Louis shuts the door.

_

"babe we're in public" Louis states as Harry is grabbing Louis' ass and practically dry humping him on the park bench, "oh right" Harry moves away "i got a little carried away" Louis laugh and kisses his husband on the cheek "I could tell".

Harry looks at the playground close to them, Louis can teeth he's admiring the kids with that smile on his face, "so i was thinking" louis starts and Harry turns around to look at him "what if we had one of our own" Louis adds "our own what?" He asks

"Our own child, What if we adopted" Harry doesn't say anything at first and Louis gets worried he thinks maybe he got it all wrong and this isn't what he wants.

"Is that what you want?" He asks a little concerned.

"Yes, Isn't that what you want?" Louis asks,
"More than anything I just wasn't sure if you wanted it too"

"You should tell me stuff Harry, we are married after all, communication is key, if I didn't know you better I would've never known that you wanted a child" Louis says

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay"

"So when do we get things started" harry sits up straight clearly excited to this big step they are about to make. "Well someone is excited" Louis laughs, "stuff like this takes long Harry"he adds "Sooner the better then" harry responds.

_

More than a year later...

"Are you sure everyone is coming"Louis says while walking back and forth in the living room, "what if no one shows up" he says anxiously."Lou calm down, every one I called confirmed that they are coming" harry try's to calm Louis by rubbing his shoulders.

"I just want this to be the girls best first birthday ever"

"It will"

That after noon turned out to be a very special moment for Louis and harry, because it meant that Every year for the rest of their lives they would celebrate this day and watch their daughters grow.

Harry Edward styles Tomlinson
Louis William styles Tomlinson
Lucy styles Tomlinson
Julia styles Tomlinson

The End... again

I Hope you guys liked the story and not have thought it was cringe or too badly written but it's okay if you did, anyways thank you for all the views, favourites and comments I really appreciate it.

Lastly if you've never seen my profile you wouldn't know i make book covers, if you're interested message me.

The last one👇 let's take a deep breath.

_
If you want please vote and comment  ♥️