34 ☞ moving in day

"For such a small person you do have some heavy stuff" Harry states as he walks through the door struggling with a heavy cardboard box.

"Hey I am not small, you're just too big" Louis is in the living room unpacking previous boxes Harry brought, "and i offered to help, you didn't let me so don't complain" Louis adds

Harry just laughs as a response, they can't see each other from the living room and the front door, but can still here each other, "I think that's it, I just need to go get one last thing and close the car"

Louis  finishes putting some last decorations that he had in his old place, it isn't a lot  just some pictures of him and Harry and his family which he doesn't see in years and it gets him a little emotional.

Louis hears a nock on the door and figures Harry just forgot  to leave the door open and has his hands full, so he goes to open the door for him.

"all done" Harry says as he leaves two bags on the floor, "that's a work out right there" Louis is biting his lips to keep from groaning at the full view of Harry's tattooed abs that was on display as he pulled up his vest to wipe the sweat on his forehead, Louis continued to stare.

"Uh- yeah haha" Louis nervously laughs but still doesn't take his eyes off of Harry, not to help Louis' situation Harry takes his vest completely off this time.

"Lou you're staring" harry laughs, after that louis just gives up on trying to hide it, his lips were suddenly pressed against Harry's in a deep, passionate kiss, his eyes had closed instantly, a sharp intake of breath coming in when Harry scooped him up and sat him on the small counter they have by the door.

Louis tugs on Harry's curls and by the sound harry makes of approval, Louis pulls even harder, Harry firmly raps his hands around louis' hips under his t-shirt and pulls him closer to his chest like it's even possible.

"You know what, I think I'll just take a shower and rest, I'm pretty tired after carrying all those boxes" Harry teases

"Fine" Louis try's to leave his grip but Harry pulls him back immediately, "i was joking" Harry laughs.

"What happened to the shy, and insecure Harry that was so scared to even talk to me" Louis asks looking deep in his eyes.

"Is it bad that I've changed?" He asks conserved, he admits he has changed towards Louis, but it's different now, Louis likes him, he can feel it, he doesn't need to feel guilty for dating his best friend's ex.

"Of course not, I like this Harry better, he's more fun and he makes me happy" that's it Harry could die happy right there. Louis has no clue how much he wants to tell Louis how much he loves him, but he's pretty sure he already knows that from the song, and also he doesn't want Louis to feel like he needs to say it back, but say it when he really means it.

"You make me happy too, you have no idea" Harry presses his lips to Louis' once more, Louis presses back with just as much force on intensity as Harry has,"so show me" Louis breathes out

"Come on then" Harry grabs Louis' hands pulling him towards the bedroom, that now they both share officially, and Louis follows him.

Once they get in their room Harry starts to play with the hem of Louis' shirt while he leaves kisses on Louis neck, when his shirt is completely off, Louis lies on the bed resting on his elbows, looking at Harry with a smirk.

Harry stops for a bit looking at Louis smooth tanned chest, it seemed like the more he looked the perkier his nipples got, he just wants to put his mouth all over them until Louis' whimpering.

"Now look who's staring" Louis smirked, Harry unzips Louis' jeans and gets them fully off, before crawling in top of him and attaching his lips to Louis' neck.