31 ☞ Cotton candy kisses

"Dilly, listen I wanted to tell you before, I guess I was too much of a pussy to do it, just know I didn't like hiding from you about me and Louis, I hope you can understand even though we shouldn't keep secrets from each other" Harry explains, Louis doesn't look nervous at all, neither does Dylan look upset in any way.

"Harry it's fine, it's been more than a year since me and Louis aren't together anymore, I'm even on an other relationship, I've told you this, it surprises me how you still worry about it," their they were, the words Harry definitely didn't expect to hear, after all the hiding.

"I even thought you knew, but when every time I was around on movie nights and you weren't there I figured it was something you didn't know" Louis tells Dylan.

"So you haven't been inviting me to movie nights? now I'm actually hurt" Dylan jokes and Louis laughs, Harry still looks a bit confused.

"So you're telling me this was going to be your reaction the whole time?"

"Yes Harry, to be honest I kind of suspected it already but I was just waiting for you to tell me" even though Harry was feeling a bit dumb at the moment, he still gave Dylan the tightest hug, and only let him go after Dylan complained about having a Hard time to breathe

"I'll call you tomorrow so we can meet up, because right now it looks like you two are a little busy" Dylan says looking up and down at Harry and Louis with there love bites and specially the wetness in Harry's pants that he forgot about, "now I need find out a way to explain to my boyfriend why I smell of sex, pray for me will ya" Louis laughs and Harry not so much, more like feeling embarrassed.

Dylan says his goodbyes and leaves, Harry feels better than ever, like a huge weight is of his shoulders once again, he couldn't ask for more, now he can be around his best friend and his boyfriend at the same time with no worries, he definitely wouldn't feel comfortable if Dylan's response was different.

"Come on take a shower so we can cuddle and go to sleep" Louis has his hand out so Harry can go with him upstairs, Harry smiles and takes his boyfriend's hand.

⚆ _ ⚆

Louis is woken up by tuns of kisses on his hair, cheeks, neck you name it, he slimes and keeps his eyes shut because if he opens them Harry might stop.

"Come on baby, wake up we have a exciting day ahead of us" Louis shivers when harry calls him baby, Louis has always been into sweet nicknames like that but Harry just calls him Louis or Lou, he wonders if that has to do with what happened last night, and if it does he can't wait for what else Harry might do differently.

"Oh really? I don't remember having anything planned today"Louis says, curling into Harry's warm and big arms.

"Lets go to the fair, it'll be fun" Harry suggests giving a kiss to Louis' hair one more time, "will there be cotton candy?" Louis asks looking up at Harry.

"Yeah, probably"

"I love cotton candy, it reminds me of childhood" now Harry really want there to be cotton candy at the fair, just imagining how happy Louis will be, Harry gets out of bed to go to the toilet and Louis follows him.

After using the toilet they go ahead and brush there teeth, Harry gets his pink tooth brush and Louis gets his green tooth brush, he said he chose that color because it reminded him of Harry's eyes, After that Harry really wanted to get a blue one other than having a pink one that didn't represent something special to him, well tooth brushes don't normally but it's there thing, you know.

Afterwards both of them or looking at the mirror, smiling at each others reflection for a good 2 minutes with toothpaste covering there mouth. Once Louis barely has time to finish spitting out the water in his mouth, he feels Harry pulling him closer and attaches his lips not so softly into Louis mouths, as soon as Louis starts kissing Louis back they both feel the minty taste of toothpaste.

Before they get out of had and there kiss leads to something more, Louis breaks the kiss so they can go down stairs to have breakfast.

⚆ _ ⚆

"What color would you like Sir?" The lady who makes cotton candy asks Louis, they had been in the fair the hole morning it was now after noon, they had hot dogs that Louis purposely made a mess of just to slowly Lick his lips to tease Harry, they also went on the carousel, Harry tried to win Louis a teddy bear at games, Louis actually was the one that got it and Harry wasn't to happy about it, he wanted to get it for him even though Louis said it was okay if he didn't get it.

"Green please" Louis normally would get a pink one because that's just the original color of cotton candy, well technically it's white but you know what he means, he got green once again because of Harry's eyes, if there's someone out there that's obsessed with Harry's eyes it's got to be Louis.

Once she's done she hands him the stick with green cotton candy around it, when she asks Harry witch color he wanted he of course said blue.

"Why does cotton candy remind you of childhood?" Harry asks, "me my mom and my sisters lived in a really small town, there wasn't much to do, but every weekend there was this elderly lady that celled cotton candy  at the park, it wasn't expensive so my mom could afford for all of us and yeah it reminds me of my mom and sisters"

"You've mentioned to me you have sisters but why don't you see them anymore?"

"It's complicated I'll explain it to you some other time just not right now, yeah" Harry really wants to know more about Louis and his family but it doesn't look like he's ready to talk about it, so harry won't push it.

They talk a little more, Harry tells Louis how he had his first kiss witch wasn't the most romantic and Louis tells him his coming out story that wasn't too long ago.

One cotton candy wasn't enough for Louis, het gets an other one, but this time he has a plan, he starts swirling his tongue to get cotton candy on his mouth, he licks a bit of sugar that was left on the corner of his mouth, at this point Harry is just a drooling mess.

"Louis what are you doing" he manages to speak out, "doing what?" He innocently says continuing to tease Harry.

"I'm just eat-"

At that point Harry has had enough, He pushed Louis up against the wall, his lips against Louis' and the rest of Louis' sentence died in his mouth. Harry's body pressed closer to Louis, and Louis wrapped his arms around his neck still not letting the cotton candy go. The taste of harry was the fuel to the flames and also sweet of cotton candy, chills ran over Louis skin. Harry's lips were warm and soft, yet fierce and powerful at the same time. His fingers slid down the back of Louis neck, tracing its shape, and every place they touched was electric.

Sadly they need to catch breath and for that to happen there lips need to separayte , once that happens Louis speaks out, "woah I'll be teasing you more often to get kisses like that" he says giving Harry an other quick peck.

"And I'll be happy to give them to you" with that they headed home, well Harry took Louis to his place and that night he slept alone with no strawberry scented shampoo nuzzling on his nose.

⚆ _ ⚆
If you want please vote and comment ♥️