1 ☞ being there third wheel

"Beep , Beep"

Harry let's out a small groan, as He realised that the noise that woke him up was coming from his phone . As he checked the screen he saw it was Dylan texting him.

Dilly 🐨: haz u awake?

Harold 🐸: I am now ! what's up?

Dilly 🐨: I wanted to know if you want to go to a picnic with me and lou ?

The idea hurt Harry just by thinking about it . Sitting there seeing Dylan and Louis kissing, hugging and saying sweet nothings in each other's ears . those are exactly the things Harry try's to escape of .

Harold 🐸: nope !don't wanna be the third wheel

Dilly 🐨: come on haz it's gonna be fun ! I promise me and lou will behave

Harold 🐸: dilly why on Earth do you want me to go ? This sounds like a date!

After a long Conversation, Dylan convinced Harry to go , only because he promised it was only a hang out ! That him and Louis are always doing things together so it would be fun to hang out with other friends too.

⚆ _ ⚆

Harry regrets accepting to go, but there he was sitting in the backseat of Dylan's car while Louis was next to him. Dylan had to Drop his Sister somewhere so she was in the front seat next to him.

It was a pretty awkward ride ,even though Harry has strong feelings for Louis they barely talk to each other, Louis always try's to talk to Harry, start a conversation but Harry always pushes him away. he thinks it's better this way not being friends with Louis,  it might be a little easier to bare. Even though Louis might think he's rude because of that.

A couple of minutes later they were there, Harry next to Dylan and louis walking towards the park entrance, they held hands all the way, harry wished it was him who held Louis' hands , somehow because of the size difference he thinks his and Louis hands are perfect for each other, like the perfect fit but it doesn't matter does it,  because its Dylan's hands he wants to hold not Harry's.

they find a perfect spot under a tree . Louis spreads the cloth on the floor so they can sit on it , while Harry opens the basket full of food removing everything that's in it and placing it on the floor. Louis sits on Dylan's lap and Harry sits in front of them eating a tuna and sweetcorn sandwich. They start talking about random subjects and somehow the subjects is relationship and of course they had to ask what Harry wish they didn't.

"So haz how come you haven't been with anyone in for ages" Dylan asks "And don't tell me it's because you have no options , I know there are so many guys that go crazy for you"

Oh how Harry wished they new sometimes, but that thought never stays long because if he does tell them everything it would ruin their friendship. Dylan is right there are so many guys that always begged to go on dates with Harry but he never excepts, not because the guys are not attractive or not interesting ,but because he can never get his head off One particular boy that he  can't have .

"I don't know ,I guess you're right I should start excepting the date requests" Harry says hoping to find a bit of jealousy in Louis' eyes , but it simply not there ,he just smiles at what harry says

"That's great harry, you might just find that special someone" Louis says

"Yeah haz I would be so happy seeing you with someone you truly like" Dylan tells harry

Harry feel so bad by what Dylan just said, because his best friend just told him that he would be happy if Harry was with someone he truly liked , and that person ended up being his own boyfriend . Oh how Harry hated himself for that, he wished he could control his feelings, he wished he could actually like someone else.

After talking some more about random things, it starts to get late and they decide to go home. Dylan and Louis drops Harry in his apartment .

Harry takes off his shoes and lays in his comfy bed, he decides to listen to some music , so he grabs his phone from his pocket and goes to the music app and clicks shuffle, the song that starts playing is leave your lover by Sam Smith ! How ironic

You'll never know the endless nights, the rhyming of the rain, Or how it feels to fall behind and watch you call his name........ as the song continues to play harry pays attention to the lyrics, he knows exactly how Sam Smith felt.

"I'm in love with you and you will never know,But if I can't have you I'll walk this life alone" he sang along, Felt his eyes get heavy and fell asleep with the thought of his unwanted love .

⚆ _ ⚆

If you want please vote and comment  ♥️