26 ☞ revealing

A couple of days has passed and Harry can't remember the last time he was this happy, him and Louis snuggling, kissing on cold and rainy days under the covers are absolutely the best, Harry loves it when he can smell the sweet scented shampoo when he nuzzles his nose between Louis' soft hair, when Louis let's out little whimpers whenever he kisses down his neck and he instantly gets goosebumps at the surprise feeling.

They haven't really discussed what is this, that they have, right now, but Harry is glad he can just spend the time with louis and not worry about other problems that this might become.

Right now Harry and Louis are at the mall looking for some new boots for Harry, which louis has said that the ones he has now are way too old, and soon he'll be able to see his toes through them.

Louis is taking a look at some shoes in the men section, while Harry is in a other section not too far, he can still see and hear Louis when he  says, "babe look how good these will look on you" pointing at a leather brown boots in front of him, but that's just something Harry isn't paying  attention to right now.

Harry looks at Louis on such shock but still with a big smile on his face, Louis doesn't seem to understand Why Harry is looking at him like that, "what?" He questions.

"Did you just call me babe?"he asks

"Oh i did? Sorry, I can just call you Harry if you want, that is your name after all" he mumbles not making eye contact, he's clearly embarrassed you can see by how red his cheeks are.

Harry walks to wards him giggling, of how cute Louis is being right now, Harry lifts his chin up so Louis is looking at him, "you can call me babe", with that he places a quick peck on Louis lips, "I like it" he says and Louis smiles at him.

They didn't stay for much longer in the store, Harry picked the brown leather boots that Louis pointed out and left to eat lunch at a small restaurant in the mall with Louis.

They sat on the table that the waitress picked for them, soon after the waitress came back with a note book to write there orders.

"Hello, I'll be your waitress for today, what will the two be having"she asked, they both took a look at the menu and told her what they would like, "I'm going to use the toilet, I'll be back in a second okay" Harry informed while they were waiting on the food, Louis responded with a "okay" and Harry headed to the the toilet.

Harry didn't take long before he went back to the table him and Louis shared, he walked to wards where Louis is but this time he isn't alone, there's a man much older with gray hair wearing a what looks like a very expensive suit, sitting on the chair Harry was sitting moments before.

"Please just leave, we can talk later"Louis says to the older man before realizing Harry was there, "oh wow, who is this?" The man looks at Harry up and down and he definitely doesn't like it,"no one just please leave" Louis says desperately.

"He's definitely someone lewis, aren't you going to introduce me" Harry gives Louis a confused look but he just stays in silence.

"Fine I'll do it my self, nice to meet you young man I'm mr.Sanders but you can call me love" he laughs at his stupid comment, "I'm Lewis' boss" he adds.

"Louis boss?"Harry questions looking at Louis but he just keeps his head down

"Yeah he works for me at my adult entertainment website, (porn) he didn't tell you?"

Well...what can I say...

⚆ _ ⚆
If you want please vote and comment  ♥️