20 ☞ getting ready with him

Harry has a suit at the back of his closet that he hadn't worn in years , surprisingly it still fits, it doesn't look the best but it will have to do, Louis literally had just invited him a couple hours ago so he didn't have time to buy a new one,he does the last adjustments in his tie and starts to put his shoes on.

He hears the doorbell ring and runs down the stairs with only one shoe on, he's extremely excited, is assuming it's Louis at the door, it turns out it is him.

"Well hello there"Louis says after Harry had open the door

"Hi, come in"Harry smiles as he gets a better look at Louis, he's wearing a dark blue suit that almost looks black, his pants fit perfectly at his beautiful round bum, Harry can't help but bite his lips at the sight. He wants to complement him, say how beautiful he is but he can't get him self to do it.

Harry hadn't even realize that Louis was speaking, too busy admiring the body of the boy that he can't have. "Uh sorry what were you saying?" Harry says

"I was asking where can I find a mirror" Louis smiles a bit because he definitely noticed Harry checking him out, "oh, there's a big one upstairs in my room"Harry walks to wards his room because he also needs to put his other shoe on and Louis follows behind him.

He sits at the end if the bed tying his shoes and Louis fixes his hair a little more in the mirror, "Louis?" Harry says and Louis looks at him "yeah".

"Are you sure your friend won't mind me coming?" He says worried that he might be bothering somehow, but come on it wouldn't be Harry if he didn't think like that.

"Harry I'm her bridesmaid, and yes i am her male bridesmaid okay" Louis giggles, "but anyways what I'm trying to say is that i can invite who ever I want, were not just friends, she's my best friend, we've known each other since we were teenagers, just like you and Dy- you get my point"

Harry did notice that Louis was going to say, Dylan, it made the situation a little awkward, he starts to think about what is going on right now but he pushes all those thoughts away because this is a special night for Louis and he doesn't want to ruin it with his sadness.

"But why invite, me?" Harry asks

"I don't know, I just wanted to" Louis says quietly but loud enough so harry can hear, Harry didn't take that as a response but he decides to leave it alone.

"R'you ready?"

"Yeah let's go I'll just grab my keys" Harry says getting up from the bed"

Short, i know sorry 😁

⚆ _ ⚆
If you want please vote and comment  ♥️