Introduction

⚠️Warning ⚠️ your going to find some incorrect grammar, spelling and other shit that I don't know the name of, I could explain why but I'm pretty sure no one wants to know why I can't write correctly, okay enjoy the book if you still want to read it after this.

Harry is best friends with Dylan since high school. Dylan was the one who protected harry from his bullies , he was the one who gave him the courage to come out to his parents, he was the one who believed in him , he was the one who really listened to him. Dylan was there when ever harry needed him, he would do anything for Harry and Harry would do anything for Dylan.

Knowing All of that, only makes Harry hate himself even more when he reminds himself of the feelings he's not supposed to have for Dylan's boyfriend.

He just can't help it The feelings he has for Louis is demanded to be felt , something way stronger than he can describe but he never calls it love, he's too scared to admit it.

Sometimes he wishes he could've met Louis before Dylan but that will only make him selfish . he knows how much Louis makes his best friend happy .

Why, why, why, are the only thing that is in Harrys mind . Why does he have to like the beautiful boy? Why? Harry is attractive he can have any guy he wants, but no he had to fall for Louis? harry thinks life is unfair for making him go through this , for making him feel things that he doesn't want to feel.

Louis and Dylan have been dating for six months now, Harry remembers like if it was yesterday when Dylan introduced Louis to Harry ,he nearly
drooled at the site . he couldn't stop thinking of how beautiful the boy is. if this was somethings cliché you could call it love at first sight but it's not.

He loved  Louis' messy brown hair, he's perfect blue eyes in Harry's opinion they are prettier than the sky , he loved his beautiful smile, his giggle oh my gosh his giggle harry wanted to attack the boy with his lips every time he fucking giggled And his curves he had curves that many girls wished for , but still has a masculine body that goes perfect with his bum oh shit his bum how Harry wished he could touch it .

nobody knows of the special feeling he has for the beautiful boy ,this is something you should share with a best friend but obviously this is not the case of sharing it with your best friend. So he keeps the unwanted feeling to him self .

⚆ _ ⚆

Hey guys it's amanda here, hope you liked my idea and will continue to read my book , it would make me really happy if you do.

Vote and comment if you want I ,would really appreciate it ♥️