10 ☞ his reaction

'I'm so sorry',Dylan finishes reading, he has no reaction, at first he just stands there looking directly at the paper, harry wants him to say something, anything, but he doesn't dare say it.

Harry wishes he could be abel to read Dylan's mind at this moment, know what his best friend is thinking about, know if he's mad at him, know if he still wants to be his friend. At this point this is all Harry is scared about, scared if Dylan will still want his friend ship, and if he doesn't harry will sure be broken.

After a long time Dylan finally looks up at Harry, but harry doesn't keep eye contact and looks down at his feet.

"Harry, look at me" Dylan tells him

"No" harry responds, he sounds  like a child that's scared of the dark

"Please"

After that, Harry has the courage to look up at Dylan, "I'm gonna be honest with you" he says taking a seat.

"I'm not mad at you, but I'm not gonna lie and say that I'm happy about it either, I'm definitely shocked of what I just read , never in a billion years I would've noticed that you have feelings for louis, not just any feelings, you're in love with him right, anyway I can sort of understand that you can't control your feelings but this is all a bit too much I just need some time to think, okay"

"Okay," harry says not really sure of what all that meant

⚆ _ ⚆

"So? are you going to tell him?"Niall asks through the phone

"I already told him"harry says

"WHAT? What did he say?"

"He said he needs some time to think, so I'm gonna give it to him, i just hope he doesn't end up deciding that we should keep distant, I don't want that to happen"

"I'm surprised he didn't kick your ass hahaha"

"Niall, this isn't time to joke"

"Okay chill, but anyways now that he knows, your gonna accept that offer right?"

"Yeah I'm gonna send them a email today, hopefully it's not too late"

"Oh my god imagine if you get famous! Your gonna give me VIP tickets right?"

"Really Niall? I'm here terrified that I might lose my best friend, and all you think about   is if I'm gonna be famous or not?"

"Okay I'm sorry, calm down Harry"

"Bye" Harry  hangs up the phone before Niall has a chance to say anything else , Harry knows that was a bit harsh, he'll apologize later but he couldn't talk about anything else at that moment, he just couldn't stop thinking, think of what Dylan needs time to think about, think that he might decide to stop being friends  and the most terrifying, think if he's going to tell Louis everything.

If Harry continue to think he'll explode, so he writes a email to Ed Sheeran's manager, sends it to him and goes straight to bed.

⚆ _ ⚆

If you want please vote and comment  ♥️