15 ☞ sleeping next to him

Harry curls into a ball on his bed crying his eyes out, at this point he didn't even know why , it has been 3 days since he got trapped in the elevator with louis, he always knew Louis never liked him in that way but some how having him say it to his face hurts even more.

Harry begins to wander if this feeling he has for Louis is healthy, people always say that love is so beautiful, it makes you so happy, they say it's the best feeling you can have, but all this feeling has gave him are tears and heart break. Love isn't suppose to hurt! Right? At least that's what Harry thinks.

After what seemed like a eternity of crying, Harry finally wipes the tears off his face and gets up from the bed, he picks his phone up from the night stand to see that it's almost midnight, he carefully placed his phone back on his night stand and got dressed.

Harry always liked to drive on times like these, driving with no destination just to think and get his head straight is the best therapy for him, so he grabs his coat , car keys and heads out the door.

He drives past through a couple drunk people popping out of night clubs, something Harry could never imagine doing, he doesn't see the fun in being in a dark room full of drunk people and loud music.

But one particular brunette laying on the floor in front of what seems to be a gay bar catches his attention, he gets out of the car and walks to wards the boy, as he got closer his thoughts were confirmed as he saw a past out Louis lying on the cold floor.

"Louis...Louis"Harry repeats several times shaking him to see if he'll wake up, eventually Louis opens his eyes that are surrounded by redness.

"I...I-uh" Louis said looking around a bit confused. "Shh it's okay, come here"Harry said picking Louis' light body gently in to his arms, Louis didn't say anything just fell back asleep, nuzzling his head on Harry's neck.

⚆ _ ⚆

Harry doesn't know were Louis lives, so he decided to take Louis back to his own apartment so he can rest and when he wakes up the next morning he can take Louis home.

After arriving he places Louis on the couch, Louis wakes up from the discomfort of the new couch and Harry realizes that, "is that uncomfortable? You can sleep in my bed if you want and I'll sleep here"Harry says wanting to make sure everything is okay for Louis.

"No it's o-" Louis can barely finish his sentence of how sleepy he is, Harry picks him up anyway and takes him to the bedroom.

He gently places Louis on the bed tucking him in as if he were a child, Harry turns the lights off and walks to wards the door but he stops when he hears Louis say something . "Will you stay with me?"Louis says quietly.

"But-"

"Please"Louis cuts him off

After that Harry couldn't say no anymore so he laid on the bed next to Louis but not too close, Louis ignored  that and placed his head and hand on Harry's chest and went back to sleep. Harry might seem calm but inside he's feeling something he can't even express, he can't believe Louis is here, on his bed lying next to him. He's convincing him self that he'll wake up next morning and this would have all been a dream.

⚆ _ ⚆

If you want please vote and comment ♥️