16 ☞ special visit

Harry wakes up, stretching his arms over to the other side of the bed and finds it cold and empty,first thing that went through Harry's mind was that everything that happened the night before was a dream, that he didn't have Louis rapped around his arms, it was all part of his imagination.

When he finally looks to the other side, he sees a folded peace of paper that definitely wasn't there before. Harry grabs the paper and unfolds it, it's a note, a note from louis.

thanks for taking care of me last night, I wanted to thank you in person but I didn't want to interrupt your sleep and i had to go to work.
Thank you Harry xx

Harry couldn't help but smile for several reasons, one of them because it wasn't a dream, Louis actually was there with him, harry folds back the small peace of paper and keeps it in his night stand.

Harry kept rubbing his nose and sniffing on the bed sheets where louis had slept, was it creepy? Yeah, maybe but when is he gonna get another chance of smelling Louis again?

⚆ _ ⚆

Harry had the rest of the day free with nothing to do, Dylan is working, Niall is in college, he didn't have much to do than stay home and watch 'shameless', he sat on his couch eating ice-cream as he watches his favorite character (Ian), he has to admit that he's really hot but I mean it doesn't matter to Harry because he's not Louis.

A few hours has passed, it's already after noon, Harry didn't even notice as he had only eaten ice cream the hole day, blame it on shameless or on Niall for rubbing off on Harry because this is literally something Niall would do.

Harry plans on making some food even though he can't cook, he is quickly interrupted by the door bell, he gets up and goes to see who's at the door.

"Louis?"he questions after opening the door and seeing the boy he loves so much in front of him.

"hi Harry"Louis says, with a shy smile on his face

"Hi, come in"Harry says opening the door even more so louis can come in

"Sorry for coming with out being invited"Louis says while getting in

"No it's okay, really"Harry says

"I came here to explain my self,gosh this is embarrassing, it's just that i had a little too much to drink last night and every time i get drunk i get sleepy as well, thank you, if it wasn't for you I would've slept on the streets"Louis explains, worried what harry might think of him

"It's fine, I would've never left you there alone, just take it easy next time"Louis smiles a bit after knowing how much Harry cares, he knows that Harry has feelings for him but it's different when he actually sees them, it was a little strange knowing it by a song, it was like a complete stranger saying they love you.

"I don't usually drink that much, i just had a tough night"Louis says with a little bit of sadness in his eyes, Harry wants to fix what's making Louis sad but he can't.

"Anyways thanks again, I should go, your probably busy"Louis says, worried that he might be bothering Harry in some way, he's always worried that he might be bothering or annoying someone, he can't help it it's just how he is

"I'm not actually, I've been in this couch the hole day, i was about to cook something to eat but I'm not that good of a cook"Harry says, looking at his couch where lies his blankets and empty ice cream box to reassure Louis that he really is saying the truth.

"Oh" Louis giggles, "I know how to cook this one meal I could make it for you if you want"Louis offers

"You don't need to do that for me, really, i can just get a takeaway"Harry says not wanting to bother Louis.

"Harry, it's okay I want to"Louis says and harry melts inside

"Okay but only if you let me help"Harry says, not wanting Louis doing all the work, it wouldn't be fair.

"Deal"Louis smiles, he couldn't stop wondering why he was smiling so much.

⚆ _ ⚆

If you want please vote and comment  ♥️