29 ☞ taking secret classes

Louis was having a wonderful dream but it's too cheesy to mention, once he was woken up by the delicious smell of... Scrambled? Omelette? He couldn't figure it out, it must be Harry making some breakfast down stairs, because once Louis looks next to him on the bed no one is there, no warm chest for him to cuddle on, no kisses on his hair waking him up.

It was until Louis was brushing his teeth that he wondered, how on earth is Harry even cooking, the last time he saw Harry trying to cook things didn't end up well, but since he can't smell anything burning he figures everything's all right.

Louis walks down the stairs after doing all his morning duties, he sees Harry facing the stove, shirtless only wearing sweat pants, Harry hadn't seen Louis yet so he quietly walks towards Harry wrapping his arms around the taller boy from behind.

"Morning babe" Harry says still not facing Louis, louis presses his lips on His boyfriend's back, "morning" he kisses him once more before asking, "what are you cooking?" He asks, Harry turns around to face Louis and so he could see what he's cooking, "I'm making us some omelettes".

Louis takes a look a the omelettes that are almost ready in the pan, it looks delicious, so colorful and it also smells wonderful, so good he feels his mouth watering.

"Haz it looks amazing but since when do you know how to cook?" Harry laughs, "it's a surprise, I've been taking cooking classes, so i can cook for you lou" Louis thinks his heart is about to melt, his boyfriend is just the cutest.

"Aww haz you didn't have to do that" Louis goes to hug Harry but instead Harry grabs the smaller boy by his bum, may Harry add that it's the most gorgeous bum he has ever touched, Louis is a little surprised but goes with it and raps his legs around Harry's waist.

"Of course i did", Butterflies starts to swirl in Louis stomach when Harry gets closer to his face and looks deeply into his eyes, Harry kisses Louis gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness that Louis wanted, not now, Harry groans softly, when Louis titans his grip on his neck and bites his lower lip, Harry gets the message and moves his lips a little harder.

Harry massages Louis' round perfect ass while still holding him up, Louis moans throughout the kiss by Harry's touch, they disconnect each other's lips before they go out of breath.

"We better eat, I can't wait to eat your omelette" Louis smirks, why did that sound dirty even though he didn't say anything of the sort, Harry thinks.

Harry puts Louis gently to the ground, purposely rubbing Louis' ass a little more and Louis just lets it happen, he can't certainly say he's not enjoying it.

Harry picks up a plate that has an omelette that he had already done, he gives it to Louis, "here, go sit down I'll be there in a sec, I'm just going to get some cups and Orange juice", he picks the plate up and goes straight to the table.

It isn't too long before Harry sits with Louis and pores orange juice on both of their cups, Louis cuts a peace of omelette from his plate and choose it, this cooking class that Harry took sure did miracles, because it's just as delicious as it looks and smells.

"Babe this is amazing, oh my God, you're totally making this again" Harry smiles at the complement, it means a lot that Louis liked it, especially because he was the mane reason he even took cooking classes.

"I'm so happy you liked it lou" Harry slightly gets up from the chair to place a kiss on Louis' soft lips but still not walking around the table.

They talk, eat, kiss, talk, kiss some more before Louis says he has to go check on his place, "tell me why you don't live with me again"

"Harry"

Harry moved one arm around Louis waist and pulled him closer to. "Okay, okay, just kiss me one more time before leaving?",His hands catches Louis gently behind the neck and he presses his mouth to Louis', softly but firmly.

"Who said my answer was yes" Louis teased

"I don't need an answer, plus it felt like you enjoyed it very much" Harry smirks and Louis nods.

⚆ _ ⚆

A couple of hours pass by after Louis left, when Harry here's the doorbell ring, "hurry up and open the door" Niall shouts before Harry has a chance (A/N: chonce*) to open the door and see who it is.

"Wow calm down, I didn't even take that long to open the door" Harry says, opening the door and Niall rushing straight in, "well my dick can't wait any longer or it will explode"

"What the fuck, I hope your not talking about cum, because I ain't gonna help you, my boyfriend won't like it" Harry jokes, "no you dirty freak, I'm talking about piss, and don't worry about it I have a boyfriend that can help me with that other situation" Niall says but doesn't give Harry the opportunity to respond before running to the toilet.

Harry sits on the couch waiting for Niall to come out of the toilet.

He zips his pants and sits  on the couch with Harry, "so you came to my house  just to take a piss" Harry asks, "no I came here to hang out but I forgot to piss before I left, i was going to come here earlier but I assumed that your 'as I heard earlier from you'  your now boyfriend would be here"

"Why are you avoiding him?" It's true Niall has been avoiding Louis lately, "well I thought we where friends but he hasn't talked to me, called me or texted me in ages, he clearly doesn't want to be around me or want to be my friend so I just don't want to bump into him anymore" Harry can't really say much, because it's true but he doesn't know why Louis is doing this.

"I'm sure it's something else"

"Yeah sure, let's play video games?"

"You just love losing don't you" Harry teases

"In your dreams styles, in your dreams"

⚆ _ ⚆

If you want please vote and comment ♥️