8 ☞ making decisions

"Niall I'm freaking out! what am I going to do?" Harry said nervously through the phone

"Harry, calm down let's think about this for a moment, are you sure that the songs are that obvious? Maybe they won't realize it's about louis"

"Niall I wrote those songs, trust me it's obvious!"

"If that's the case maybe it's time you tell Dylan? It's better than losing the biggest opportunity of your life"

"I can't tell him Niall, He will hate me forever, I can't, I can't lose him, I really can't"

"I get it, you don't want to hurt or lose your best friend, but Harry think about it, how long do you think you're going to have to keep up with this, he's going to find out one day, why don't you just tell him now, and get it over with. I'm sure if he finds out on his own he'll be even more hurt. I know Dylan, he's a very special guy i'm sure somehow he'll understand"

Niall is right, Harry is not going to be able to go through this forever, he'll explode.
Maybe Dylan will understand that it's not Harry's fault, that harry can't control his feelings, because if he could it would be a lot easier. But what if Harry tells Dylan and Dylan understands, things will never be the same again, there friend ship will never be the same.

Harry also has feelings too, even though he doesn't want to have them he can't help it, he's madly in love with louis. He always knew that him and louis had no chance, but it would hurt a Thousand times more hearing louis say it, Say that he doesn't love him back, say that he loves Dylan, say all those things that haunt Harry in his nightmares.

"You don't have to decide now, but just think about it okay? I have to go now, call me later if you need to talk some more"

"Okay, thanks for everything. Your the best"

"No problem, bye Harry"

"Bye" Harry says before he hangs up the phone

⚆ _ ⚆

"Harry,You can do this!" harry told himself

Harry decided he had to think about him for once, think about such a great job opportunity he has. Like Niall said this is gonna happen one day, so better get it over with. But Harry couldn't help but feel like he is digging his own grave, after all this could go terribly wrong.

So there he was, standing in front of Dylan's apartment door, ready to finally tell him everything. Harry felt like he was going to pee his pants of how scared he was. For the last couple of months, He has done everything so this moment wouldn't happen, but there he is, doing everything out of impulse.

Harry rings the doorbell, a couple of seconds later there he was, the person that terrifies harry the most at this moment.

"Hi haz" Dylan smiles

"Umm hi dilly, i was wondering if we could talk"

"Sure, I wanted to talk to you about something as well"

"You do?"

"Yeah i do, come in"

"You tell me first"

"Why me?"

"Pleeeeease"

"Okay fine"

"I think me and Louis are going to break up"

"WHAT??"        

To be continued...

I apologize for my writing on this chapter, It wasn't really good but I promise I'll do better in the next one! And sorry for the cliff hanger.

⚆ _ ⚆

If you want please vote and comment ♥️