17 ☞ spending time with him

"chicken stuffed with mozzarella, wrapped in parma ham, with a side of homemade mash potatoes"Louis answers after Harry had asked him what they were gonna cook

"Sounds delicious"Harry says, he can't wait to eat this meal

⚆ _ ⚆

Louis and Harry finished cooking after a couple hours, to be honest Louis did most of it and Harry tried to help but he's useless when it comes to cooking, Louis was fine with that, he likes cooking it didn't matter if he done most of it by him self, he's glad that Harry at least tried.

They sat on the table with there plates in hand, Harry could practically feel the drool dripping from his mouth, it smells and looks delicious, "wow Louis, it looks amazing I can't wait to eat it" he told Louis,he smiled and said a quiet 'thanks' in response.

Harry cut the peace of chicken on his plate and stabbed it with the fork before putting it on his mouth, the cheese pouring into his mouth instantly. Harry let a small moan escape his lips while chewing,"I'm guessing you like it"Louis said through giggles.

"Like it? I love it!"he chewed some more before talking again so food wouldn't
Fall out of his mouth,"where did you learn how to cook this? It's really really good"

"My mom taught me when I used to go to college"Louis said wiping his lips with a napkin.

They talked and laughed some more before finishing their meal not leaving one hint of leftovers on their plates, they had a small argument about who would clean the dishes, Harry won. Louis cooked, it wouldn't be fair for him to wash The dishes too.

"Harry it was great hanging out with you, thanks for having me but I have to go now"he says picking up his coat and putting it on,"no need to thank me, I'm the one that needs to thank you for the delicious food, come by any time you want"Harry said following Louis to the door.

"Thanks again Louis, I'll see you-"Harry was cut off when he felt Louis' arms around him,Louis is actually hugging Harry, he can't help but melt into his touch it feels so warm, he wishes he could stay like this forever just him and Louis no one else.

Unfortunately Louis pulls away from the hug separating there bodies apart "bye Harry"he said before leaving, not letting Harry say anything back but it's not like he could, his frozen trying to proses every thing that just happened.

First Louis cuddles with him, then Louis comes over to his house, cooks for him and now a hug. If Harry didn't know any better he would say that all of that looks like a date, everything that he always wanted to do with Louis.

Harry walks towards the kitchen to do the dishes but is stopped when the door bell rings again, he thinks Louis most of forgot something "Louis? Did you forget-"he stops after realizing that it's not Louis when he opens the door.

"What do you mean, Louis? Why did you think it was him?"Dylan says with a confused look on his face.

To be continued...

⚆ _ ⚆

If you want please vote and comment ♥️