7 ☞ important phone call

It was a regular working day for Harry, sitting on his desk writing some new songs and re-writing some that he didn't think was good enough. Dylan came over later that day to spend some time with harry, he didn't bring louis with him which harry was surprised and glad at the same time. It wouldn't be easy writing songs about someone when you don't want them to know, while they're in the same room as you. Harry could write songs when he was near by because Dylan respected Harry's choice, if he didn't want anyone to see the songs, then he wouldn't look.

Not that louis is rude and he would look no matter what, no, it's just that louis is a bit forgetful sometimes and he might accidentally see what Harry is writing about, without even realizing it and that definitely can't happen.

Dylan was across the room laying on Harry's bed while Harry kept writing.

"OMG haz did you know Kim Kardashian has a porn video?" Dylan asked with the surprised look on his face, looking directly at his phone

"Yeah dilly, that's how she got famous"Harry told him while laughing

"What the hell!?! I didn't know that"

"But how did you find out? Did you watch it?"

"Haha very funny, I don't need to watch porn" Dylan said with a smirk on his face, "if you know what I mean". Unfortunately Harry knew exactly what he means.

"Dylan I'm not interested in your sex life okay"harry said starting to get angry

"Calm down harry, I hardly said anything"

"Sorry, I just need to get this song finished okay?" harry says, looking back at his laptop

"Okay," Dylan said, concerned why harry got angry like that all of a sudden, especially because harry was the most dirty minded person he knows, he used to talk about his sex life with harry all the time, he didn't mind at all. It stopped when he started dating louis.

It was a awkward silence before Harry's phone started to ring, Harry picked the Device up and looked at the caller ID, it was a unknown number but Harry answered it anyway.

"Hello"

"Is This Harry styles speaking?"

"Yes this is him"

"Hello harry, this is Stuart Camp speaking, Ed Sheeran's manager"

Harry was about to have a heart attack, did he just say Ed Sheeran?he must of heard it wrong, why would  Ed Sheeran's manager be calling him.

"Did you say Ed Sheeran?"

"Yes, I would like to know if we could use one of your songs for his new album"

'This better not be a prank call' Harry thought

"Uh......" Harry was speechless

"It's okay you don't have to decide now, we would like to talk about this personally"

After talking some more and arranging a meeting, harry hangs up the phone

"DILLY YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED"

"Tell me,tell me"

"That was Ed Sheeran's manager, he wants one of my songs on Ed's new album"

"NO FUCKING WAY"

"I'm serious"

"OMG HARRY THAT'S AMAZING, IM SO PROUD OF MY LITTLE FROG"Dylan says while him and Harry jump up-and-down like two exciting little girls.

"Does this mean your gonna be a famous song writer now?" He asked

Just as Dylan said that Harry realized something, ed Sheeran is a very famous singer, harry was at least going to get a bit noticed by that, but his songs, oh no the songs, everyone is gonna find out who the songs are about, once it's out there for anyone to listen.

"Shit shit shit"Harry was no longer happy

"What's wrong?"

"Uh nothing, i'm just not sure if I'm going to except it anymore"

"What do you mean you're not sure ? You are, I'm not gonna let this opportunity pass, I'm not gonna let you do that "

⚆ _ ⚆

If you want please vote and comment  ♥️