9 ☞ telling Dylan everything

"I think me and Louis are going to break up"

"WHAT??"

Harry couldn't believe his ears, did Dylan just say him and Louis might break up? He doesn't know if he's relieved or happy, maybe relieved because telling him now would be a bit easier and happy because now that the chance of them breaking up exists he can't help but think that he might have a chance, that maybe him and Louis can be something, but what about the rule of not dating your best friends ex?. But what Harry is really forgetting is if louis will want him or not.

"Yeah, we've been fighting about such stupid things lately, I like him, I really do and he likes me but it's not the same any more, it's like the spark that we had in the beginning of our relationship is gone. We haven't officially broke up but we are on a 'brake', but we all know no one comes back after a 'break' "Dylan said looking sad but not completely heart broken.

^(don't take this advice guys,the boys will come back after there break  they promised remember) *talking about one direction not Louis and Dylan*

"Wow I-I'm shocked, I wasn't expecting that, but are you okay?" Harry isn't gonna  lie he wasn't completely sad about this news, but he had to remember that this is his best friend his talking about, if Dylan is going through a hard time he was going to be there for him no matter what.

"It's fine, I'm sure what ever happens we'll still be friends" Dylan says with a weak smile

"Okay but just remember I'm always here for you"Harry says meaning every word

"I know,now tell me, what was it you wanted to tell me?" Dylan asks

Harry immediately feels his hands start to sweat, his heart pounding like crazy, thinking to himself if he should really do this. Tell Dylan everything and if this is the right time or not.

"Go on tell me" Dylan says after Harry stays silent

"I-Im not sure if this is the best time to tell you"

"Harry just tell me, it's dilly remember you can tell me anything, i won't judge" he says rubbing his hands on Harry's shoulder to comfort him

"I can't" Harry starts to panic, "I can't, I really can't" he says while digging his head on Dylan's lap, sobbing and repeating 'I can't' over and over again

Dylan brushes his fingers through Harry's curls hoping  to calm him down. "Shhh haz it's okay, if you really don't want to tell me then don't, but just please don't cry"

"I Can't tell you, because if i do you'll hate me" Harry says, still resting his head on Dylan's lap

"I guarantee you that won't happen, you know what, how about you write what you want to tell me in a peace of paper, just like we did when we were younger"

Whenever Harry was afraid to say something, he would write it down and give it to Dylan for him to read, it made him a bit more comfortable about Sharing certain things, non as big as this though. Harry loves that Dylan still remembers this.

"Okay"he agrees

⚆ _ ⚆

After a hours of writing and re-writing, not sure if he picked the right words to express his feelings, but Harry finally finished writing all of it in the peace of paper.

"Here" harry pointed at the paper after placing it on the table

"Are you sure you want me to read this? It's okay if you don't want to tell me" Dylan says, before picking the paper up, but not opening it waiting for Harry's response

"Please just read it before I chicken out" harry says more scared than ever

"Okay" he says and opens it, harry wished he could be invisible right now, having the feeling of wanting to crawl out of his own skin isn't nice,but it's too late to back out now.

Okay let me start from the beginning, on the day you introduced Louis as your boyfriend to me, first thing that came into my head was 'wow this boy is absolutely gorgeous', I tried to push that a way because those thoughts weren't right, I couldn't think about your boyfriend like that, the person that makes you happy I simply can't it's not right , but as time passed by you started to bring him along in every activity we did together and I couldn't lie to my self any more, I'm only admitting this to my self now that I'm completely and madly in love with him, yes louis your boyfriend I know, it's so wrong of me, I'm really sorry You don't know how much I've wished for this feeling to go away, how much i cry every night hating my self for this feeling, hating my self of how selfish I am as everyone says that i can have any one I want but i had to fall for your boyfriend, why is all I ask, why do I have to Betray you with my feelings like this, specially you ,your the person that's always there for me and here I am saying that I'm in love with your boyfriend. Dylan I'm really sorry, I really am.
I wish My feelings were different, you have to believe me it's not my fault I can't control it. I've been hiding this from you all this time scared that you might hate me or never want to see me again. Please Dylan, that's all i ask please don't leave me, I need your friendship.
I promise I'm not just telling you this because you just told me that you and Louis might be over, I was going to say it even if you guys were still completely together.

I'm so sorry

To be continued.....

I apologize for an other cliffhanger but the chapter was getting too long.

(👉 IMPORTANT 👈)
I'd like to explain one thing about this book, if some of you are wondering that it might look like harry likes and cares more about Dylan than louis.
Well harry does love louis, but in this case friendship is in first place,he can't just give in to his feelings and forget about the feeling of the person that truly cares about him. Sometimes you can't just focus only on your own feelings, yes your feelings are priority but if you truly care about someone you can't just do things that will hurt them and only focus on what's better for you. (In my opinion)
And that's what Harry is doing he cares about Dylan and he's doing everything he can to not hurt him.

But if your worried that Harry and Louis will never get together, well remember that this is a Larry stylinson fan fiction after all 😉

⚆ _ ⚆

If you want please vote and comment ♥️