30 ☞ the hiding is over

Thank you so much for 10k 🎉😱
I'm so sorry for taking too long to update I have no excuses so here's a special big one 😏

"Fuck you Harold" Niall spits out throwing  the video game remote on the floor, "what can i say I'm the best" Harry smugly says feeling him self at that point.

"don't get cocky with me, your boyfriend's sassiness is rubbing off on you", it's true since Harry and Louis spend a lot of time together, Harry must be catching Louis sassy personality but it really isn't something that Harry is used too.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Niall roles his eyes at that and gets up walking to the kitchen deciding to leave the subject alone, "Is there anything to eat in this house" Niall shouts loud enough for Harry to hear from the kitchen to the living room.

"there would be if you didn't eat it all"

"See what I'm talking about"

"Okay okay, fine" Harry gives in, all of a sudden he gets up to open the door when he hears the door bell ring, and is face to face with Louis aka his perfect boyfriend.

"Oh hey lou" Harry greets him as Louis walks in, "Hi babe" with that Louis gives him a quick peck on the lips before asking, "Is there anyone here with you?"

"Yeah Niall's on the kitchen getting a snack" as soon as Harry replies Louis' face expressions changes, not annoyed or mad he looks guilty.

"Oh, I'll come some other time then"

"Don't be silly, sit down we just finished playing video games, we can all order something to eat and watch a movie now" Harry suggests but before Louis has a chance to say something back Niall comes to the living room unaware that Louis is there.

"Harry do you have any ketch- Louis!?" He cuts himself off once he sees Louis, "You know what it's late i should be going" he puts the plate of snacks down and gets his phone that was placed on the couch.

"You too stop, you guys need to talk" as Harry said that Niall stopped what he was doing and looked at Louis.

"Talk to me? That's something  he hasn't done in a while"

"True but let me explain why" Louis speaks and gets closer to where Niall is standing.

"Go on" Niall crosses his arms waiting for what Louis as to say.

"I was jealous, I wanted to have your life for me, you go to college, you have a small but stable job, your close with your mom, I haven't seen mine in years, you have your life all put together, if you knew what my job is right now, oh boy. hanging out with you just made me feel more shitty about my life and I know it's not your fault it was stupid of me" Louis let's it all out and it has Niall and Harry shocked, they really weren't expecting it.

"Louis- I- I didn't know you felt that way, my life isn't all great you know, plus I'm just getting started I'll go through tuff times just like you are and everyone else, if at least you talked to me I could help you out and be there to support you" Niall spoke softly.

"I know, I'm sorry it was stupid"

"I missed you" Louis admits, "I missed you too" Niall ads, with no warning Louis goes for a hug and Niall hugs him back with force.

"Yaay" Harry cheers, he couldn't be happier for them, he has been doing his best to make Louis feel better about him self so as much people that care about him and are there to help him out the better.