37 ☞ the three words

Sorry this took so long, my Dad passed away last month and the last thing on my mind was to write fan-fiction. So now that everything is calmer here it is.

"Since when is batman better than
superman?" Harry asks and Niall has this offended look on his face , Louis had to go run some errands so Harry texted Niall to come over so they can hang out.

"Since forever" niall shot back .(A/N: btw my favourite superhero is spider man ) 

"Batman doesn't even have any powers" Niall opens his mouth to respond but someone rings the door bell and Harry gets up to open the door.

"Dylan I thought you were at work. come in" Harry says surprised but happy Dylan is here, this morning Dylan texted Harry saying he got the job and started right away so he wonders what Dylan is doing here.

"Can we talk?" Dylan asks as he goes in side, "of course" They sit down on the couch, Niall as well after all their all are close friends too.  

"What's wrong?" Niall asks do to the fact Dylan looked pretty upset. "Chad cheated on me" he informs, both of them can't hide the fact they aren't that surprised but Niall looks pretty angry.

"Fucking bastard" Niall swears, "I'm so sorry, come here" harry says opening his arms gesturing for a hug, Dylan leans on Harry's chest and Harry raps his arms around him, holding him tight as if Dylan would break if he didn't.

"What happened exactly?" Harry asks soon after, Dylan takes a deep breath before speaking. "I drove passed his house and the window was open, I thought someone had broke In but then i saw him, he was there when he said he would be in Scotland, i knocked on the door and he was there with some other guy and the thing is I waited for him to explain himself but he didn't, he just stood there with a cocky look on his face as if what he did wasn't a big deal, I'm so stupid" Dylan sobs on Harry's chest.

"No you're not, who's stupid is that jerk who did this to you" Harry hugs Dylan tighter and Dylan cries even more. This confirms breakups are all different, Dylan wasn't even close to being like this when Louis and him broke up, it's about who you care the most for because Louis is a way much better person than chad, and here Dylan is crying his eyes out, Harry wants to hurt chad in the most painful way possible right now but at the same time he's glad this happened, if it didn't, chad would have still been lying to Dylan and who knows maybe even for a very long time and for that Harry is great-full for.

Once Dylan calmed down they sat in silence just waiting for Dylan to talk when ever he felt comfortable to, and he finally did. "I really did love him, I didn't understand why people disliked him, I guess i was blind, but it still hurts" Dylan confesses, "mate I'm sorry that non of us told you this before, but you're right , you were completely blindly in love with the guy, everyone saw how much of an ass hole he is, I guess we couldn't get our selves to do it because in a weird way we saw that you really liked him and we didn't want to ruin that for you" Niall lets out. "Niall!" Harry speaks out like Niall shouldn't of said something, "no it's fine, I understand, at least now I know and I'll have to get over it one day" Dylan gives Them a weak smile, they know it's going to be hard for him but friends are meant to support each other on the good and bad times aren't they?

"We're here for you,always" Harry says pulling them in for a hug, "don't worry if karma doesn't kick chad right in the arse I bloody will" they all laugh at Niall's comment making the sadness leave the room.

A couple months later...

Things seem to be going great for everyone, remi and Liam can't wait for there baby girl to be born almost as much as Louis, Niall and Adam moved in together their relationship growing stronger and stronger, Dylan is great. He's loving his new job, his sister has recently gave birth, he's loving every moment with his nephew,  the whole chad situation made him learn a lot, he thought he wouldn't be happy again but now he sees that you don't need to date anyone to be happy, as long as you have family and friends who love you, relationship comes after and if it doesn't the world isn't going to end because of it.

After years of having no contact with his family louis has finally reached out to his mom, little brother and sisters which were all happy to finally hear from him, he finds away to visit them when ever he can. Harry's song lyrics have been a success, he loves music but he never wanted the famous life so it's perfect that he can write and have his private  life at the same time.

All seven of them are having a picnic in the park, it's a beautiful sunny day everyone's having a great time, talking and laughing under the tree. Harry feels so lucky to have such an amazing group of friends, he loves watching the years go by, seeing how much changes, how each and everyone of them grow as a person as the time flys , he even imagines how funny it will be when they are all old and grumpy. Life couldn't be better.

Louis stands up from where they are sat down and gestures for Harry to follow him, and of course it wouldn't be Niall if he didn't make a comment about it. "can't you too just wait to shag once you get home" Niall teases and all Harry does is show his middle finger to Niall as he follows Louis.

Louis takes Harry by the pond, with Harry's hands attached to his, Louis takes a deep breath before speaking. "I just realised that I've been feeling something for a while and I didn't tell you, you see you've stolen my heart so well I didn't even realise how madly in love i am with you, how you make me love you everyday with such small but affective things that you do, to the big heart you have to a simple touch. It's official there's no going back now styles looks like your stuck with me" Harry smiles and nearly tears up by Louis' words, if someone told him this would be happening 2 years ago he would never have believed it, Louis loves him back what more could he ask for.

"I love you too Louis, more than you can imagine, I've felt this for you since day one and I'm only saying it now because i was scared but now i see there's nothing to be scared of, I'm in love with you in every way possible, you make me the happiest man alive and I will do the same for you until i die, looks like you're stuck with me too" Louis has tears  in his eyes, he doesn't say anything but hug Harry tightly, they feel like there's nothing in there way now, only more love to come.

This all started with fears, fear of losing a bestfriend, fear of having a unrequested love. even after those things have all been solved, the fear still continued until now, that he has heard the three words he has always felt but never heard, and that's when the fear ends.

The end...

Don't worry there's still an epilogue to come. Which I have no idea what I'm even going to write...I mean I'm totally prepared 😬🙃

_
If you want please vote and comment  ♥️