25 ☞ Talking to niall

"Go on, tell me" Niall says, he comfortably sits on Harry's bed hoping to know about everything that happened with Louis and Harry, "can i at least take a shower first?" Harry asks but still takes his shoes off and t-shirt.

"you should've took one at your boyfriends place", Louis' boyfriend? Well that's something Harry wouldn't mind hearing, "he's not my boyfriend"he protests.

"Oh i see, you guys aren't in that level yet"Niall smirks, Harry thinks it's a lot harder than simply passing to different levels, there's a lot of things that still need to happen before they get there.

"It's not that simple" Harry says and Niall looks confused,"What's not that simple? Don't tell me your still worried about Dylan"he questions.

"Well..."

"Harry, Dylan is fine, it's been a year, he told you that already, you know he wouldn't lie to you and even if he did you would notice, you two can read each other like a book and it's kind of creepy", Niall makes his point.

It's true, they don't lie to each other, well except that one time Harry lied about Louis going to his house, Harry hardly doubts Dylan actually believed him, like Niall said they can read each other like a book.

"I guess, but I just feel like everything is happening so fast and it's unexpected , now I don't know what to do it's like I'm searching for a problem" Harry says giving up on the shower and sitting on his bed with Niall.

"Fast? You've wanted this for more than a year Harry"

"it's completely different, I've been in love with someone that was dating someone that I also love, I was going to keep it that way, push my feelings aside because i was not going to do that to Dylan, I preferred to be hurt than see him with a broken heart. Now it's different, they broke up, me and Louis became friends, and now here we are, I never expected this to actually happen, it's too overwhelming",Harry shares his feelings.

"I understand, but one day your going to have to realize that this is all happening and if you push it a side, your going to end up losing Louis"Niall says,"but can you at least tell me what happened between you too last night"he smirks just to be funny but he knows that they didn't do nothing more than a kiss.

"Well..." Harry changes his mood completely, instead of being sad and worried like a few seconds ago he pushes that a side and focuses on the sweet and lovely night he had with Louis.

"It all started when he went to hang out at my place last week, we were on the couch watching something and he started to get closer and closer to me, so I looked at him and he was leaning in to kiss me, like actually kiss me, I should've kissed him back but I'm such an idiot that i told him to leave", right now remembering that night Harry feels like a even more idiot.

"Your right, you are an idiot like a really big one, now continue"

"Thanks mate"He sarcastically says,"but anyways, I felt really bad, I kept calling him and texting him but he ignored me, so I when to his place to at least apologize, thankfully he let me in, so I apologized and he said he was the one that's supposed to be apologizing, because him trying to kiss me made it look like he was playing with my feelings, because he knows that i like him and that something he didn't want to do, but he only did try to kiss me because now he has grown feelings for me, he didn't before  because he hardly knew me and yeah that's my fault", Niall seems so intriguing by this story it almost looks like he doesn't have a boyfriend him self.

"Then..."Niall says, hoping there was more to the story.

"Then I kissed him ,his lips are so soft and beautiful, his waist is so small I felt like i was gonna brake him, It was perfect, he's perfect, I love him so much" Harry can't help the smile that appears on his face once he thinks of Louis.

"Aww you guys are cute, I totally ship it", Niall looked at harry with heart eyes, he loves what him and Louis have, I guess you can call him there number one fan.

"But..."

"Oh Jesus Christ there had to be a BUT, why Jesus why?"Niall looks at the sealing pretending to be talking to Jesus or something.

"It's just- I don't know, have you ever went to see where he lives?"Harry randomly asks

"Uh no, when I met him he was dating Dylan, so he always stayed at Dylan's apartment, he  never really invited me to his house, we usually hanged out somewhere else, but right now we don't hangout any more, he switched me for you and this girl named Remi, but it's okay though"Harry could see that Niall is upset about losing touch with Louis and he kinda feels like it's his fault.

"I'm sorry, I feel like I stole him from you"Harry feels so guilty for making his friend like this and he knows he's not okay.

"It's okay, if he actually wanted to spend time with me, he would, just because he's hanging out with you doesn't mean he can't have time for me I have a boyfriend and I still hang out with you and Dylan"Niall makes his point, he is right but it doesn't seem like Louis to do that.

"True, I'll try to ask him about it"

"But anyways go on what about his house"Niall uncomfortable try's to change the subject.

"It's not even a house, it's so small I felt like i was in a dorm room, it's way too small for him to live there, he said it's all he can afford and that's my other concern, I thought he had a well paid job, but that's not even the strange part, this morning when he had to go to work I offered to drive him to work, all of the sudden he seemed worried and he said no right away, he clearly doesn't want me to see where he works at"

"He use to work at a flower shop, it wasn't tuns of money but it paid alright, the shop got closed and he had to find a new job but I don't know what's this new job of his now"Niall added

"I just don't see the need in this mystery I'm not going to judge him for it or anything"Harry really wouldn't judge him because of a job, what could possibly be there to hide about it.

"But anyways I'm gonna go take my shower now", Harry got up from the bed and went to his bathroom.

"And I'll go to the kitchen to eat, because i haven't had breakfast yet"he walks to wards the door but not leaving just yet.

"Okay just don't empty it and eat everything"Harry shouts loud enough so Niall can hear him from the bathroom.

"I make no promises"Niall says walking out the door

⚆ _ ⚆
If you want please vote and comment  ♥️