4 ☞ blind date

Louis 💔: hey Harry are you up for a blind date with my friend Niall?

Not this again? no I'm not!

Harold 🐸:not sure

Louis 💔: oh come on harry, you'll like him! What have you got to lose?

Harold 🐸: fine. I'll go

Louis 💔: yay!!! i'll text you his address so you can go pick him up. Okay?

Harold 🐸: okay

⚆ _ ⚆

So there harry was, getting dressed to go to some stupid blind date that he doesn't even want to go to. I guess it's because of the affect Louis has on him, even through text, he just can't say no to louis. These are some of the reasons why sometimes Harry wished louis knew about his feelings. So he wouldn't suggest stupid things like these . Harry doesn't want to go on any dates, he feels that he would be wasting the persons time, because he doesn't want anything with them ,he only wants louis but obviously that can't happen and it won't happen.

Once he's ready he grabs his keys, closes his apartment door behind him and leaves. He gets in his car, grabs his phone to check where Niall lives. After getting lost many times,he finally found Niall's house so he gets out of the car and start walking towards the house to ring the door bell

After ringing the doorbell one time, a blond boy with blue eyes opens the door. If he wasn't blindly in love with Louis he would say the boy was gorgeous but in Harry's eyes Niall didn't stand one chance. But still pretty good looking.

"You must be harry" The Blondie says

"And you must be Niall" Harry says while gesturing for a handshake

"Yes" Niall says smiling at Harry and shaking his hand

"Are you ready?" Harry asks

"Yeah, let's go!" Niall says and locks the door behind him

⚆ _ ⚆

Harry ended up taking Niall to a Italian restaurant that served amazing pizza, harry always wished he could take louis there one day, But Harry Thought that wish would never come true.

So far the date was going well, to him Niall seemed like a great guy and he was funny too, Niall was someone harry could definitely consider as a friend, but nothing more at least not in a romantic way. So he felt bad for making Niall think he has a chance, harry wish he did though, but it was like Louis claimed his heart as his own, even without knowing it! he could never like anyone, harry was starting to think this was a curse.

"Niall I have to tell you something"

"Sure ! What is it"

"I don't even know how to say this"

"It's okay, just tell me"

"Here goes nothing" harry says and takes a deep breath before continuing

"The thing is I like this guy, it's very complicated, me and him it's never going to happen .I wish my feelings were different but no matter how hard I try, no matter how many dates I go to, I can never stop liking him. And you might be asking yourself why am I telling you this?, why am I on this date with you if I like someone else?, Well I wanted to tell you because I don't want to hurt your feelings, make you think that we could be something , you're a great guy and I can't do that to you and I only came to this date  because louis insistent"

"Oh" Niall says with a disappointed look on his face

"sorry if that was too harsh"

"No it's okay, at least you didn't lie to me, but tell me more about this guy"

Surprisingly harry felt comfortable talking to Niall about louis, so he told him everything except saying who the guy is, Niall is louis' friend after all. They had a great time talking about each other's lives, they even exchanged numbers they did everything someone would do on a first date, except they were only going to be friends and Niall was Okay  with that. Perhaps Harry has finally found someone he can talk to about louis.

⚆ _ ⚆

If you want please vote and comment ♥️