13 ☞ seeing him again

Harry is in the section were all the hygiene products stay, while Niall was obviously on the hunt for all the junk food. Harry wanted to go to the supermarket since there's nothing in his apartment, so he decides to grab the basics.

While deciding between 'finish' and 'cascade', harry saw Niall running towards him with 4 packets of what seemed to be Oreos, "you can never go wrong with oreos" Niall said while putting the four blue packets in the trolley.

"Why not get something  healthy?"

"Hahaha your funny"Niall said, then left ignoring what Harry just told him.

Harry continued to look through the Products and putting some of them in the trolley, then he saw Niall running towards him again, but he had nothing in his hand and he looked slightly shocked.

"What is it? did you see a unicorn or something"Harry said trying to be funny but Niall didn't seem to find it funny.

"No, i saw Louis"

"Louis? He's here?"

"No he's at the mall, of course he's here"

"Shit! we better get going then" Harry said, making his way to the cash register

"You know you're gonna have to face him one day right"Niall said trying to stop Harry from leaving.

"Not if I don't want to"

"Too late"Niall said looking directly at something or someone behind harry

"What?"Harry said confused, then Niall pointed behind him

Harry turned around and there he was, the person that he's been avoiding for a year right in front of him. Harry wanted to run, pretend this didn't happen, leave at that second but instead he froze keeping his gaze at the pare of blue eyes that he loves so much.

"Uh hi"Louis said awkwardly

"Hi Louis"Niall said,after he realized that Harry wasn't saying anything he pinched Harry so he could say hi back.

"Auuu that hurt" Harry said rubbing his arm,"hi" he said but not looking at Louis
Anymore, instead he looked at his feet.

"I didn't know you were back from LA"Louis said, trying to make things less awkward

"Yeah i came back yesterday"he responded, still not looking at Louis

"Oh cool, listen I have to go now ! See you  guys later yeah?"

"Yeah! Bye Louis"Niall said and harry stayed in silence

"Bye" Louis says and leaves

"What is wrong with you Harry? You didn't even look at him"

"I don't wanna hear it! can we just leave now?"

"Fine"

⚆ _ ⚆

"I'm scared"Harry said all of a sudden, while him and Niall were watching a movie at his apartment

Niall looked at Harry confused,"you're scared of a walk to remember? It's sad not scary"

"No, I'm scared of getting rejected that's why I don't like talking to Louis, I know it seems rude but I'm just scared"

"Oh we're talking about that are we"Niall says and Harry nods

"Harry we are all going to face rejection in life one day, but you at least being polite to louis when he talks to you is not going to get you rejected"

"But-"

"No excuses Harry, you have to stop before he starts thinking you're rude and I know you're not"

"Okay"

"Look at me"Niall says and Harry looks up at him,"promise me that the next time Louis talks to you you'll look at him and respond?"

"Okay, I promise"

"Good, now let's continue to watch!!! she better not die at the end"Niall says looking back at the tv. <(haha sorry)

⚆ _ ⚆

If you want please vote and comment ♥️