23 ☞ surprises

Harry can't even remember how many times he has tried calling and texting Louis, but he never answers. He's hating him self for what he has done, he did to Louis what he was terrified of happening to him self, he rejected Louis, he can't believe he rejected the person that he has wanted and loved for so long.

At that moment all Harry thought about was, what would happen if he actually kissed Louis, would he have kissed him back? Clearly he would but in Harry's eyes all of his thoughts are at one thing, "rejection".

His fear of rejection is becoming a huge problem, he's starting to wonder if this fear that he has is some kind of condition, like anxiety or something, he needs to confront the fear that he has, but it's easier said than done.

This is where the confusion starts, didn't Louis say that he doesn't like Harry in that way, then why did he try to kiss Harry? It was all so confusing to Harry that he didn't know how to react, so he did the first thing that came into his mind,"push him away", but now he sees that wasn't the best idea.

⚆ _ ⚆

Harry was sat on his car in front of Louis' place hesitating if he should go try to talk to him or not, after tons and tons of thinking he thought he should at least apologize to Louis even though he doesn't answer his calls, Harry still wants to go see him, in a situation like this Harry would've totally  left Louis alone because clearly he doesn't want to see him but he needs to apologize and needs to confront his fear.

He gets out of the car and walks towards the front door of Louis' house, he takes in a deep breath and rings the doorbell, Harry decides to put his thumb on the peek hole so Louis won't see it's him, he thinks that if Louis sees it's him he might not open the door.

After a few seconds Harry hears footsteps coming from inside, "whoever you are if you don't take your finger off the peek hole I will call the cops on you", Louis says loudly, Harry immediately removes his thumb, he never knew that Louis could get so angry or demanding.

"What do you want ?"he asks after he could see that it was actually Harry.

"I want to talk, please let me in"Harry stood there for a moment when Louis wouldn't reply, he finally hears him opening the lock, "come in" he says after opening the door, he was wearing gray sweatpants, a white see-through vest that he could see Louis' nipples, not too clearly but he could see them, he tried not to pay too much attention to Louis' nipples so Louis wouldn't catch him staring, but it was difficult like really difficult.

As he got in he saw how small Louis' place actually is, the kitchen and living room share the same space, there was a small toilet and Louis' bedroom that's it, just like a kit net but much more simple.

"Surprised? Yeah it's very small but it's all i can afford...so", he must of realized how much harry was shocked after he looked around. He thought Louis' job payed well even though he never told Harry what it is.

While he's living in a place that barely fits him, Harry is living in a place that is way to big for just him.

Louis gestures to the small sofa in the in the corner of the room, Harry sits down after Louis does to,"harry i uh-" Louis starts talking but Harry cuts him off."just let me apologize you don't need to say anything",even though he warned to respond to that he let Harry speak.

"I'm sorry for kicking you out the other day I shouldn't have done that I'm sorry I just got- I don't know" Harry said with his head down, Louis saw that Harry couldn't really explain his actions.