6 ☞ He knows

After staying for a couple more hours, Harry and Niall finally decided to leave Dylan's apartment. Harry offered to give Louis a ride home but louis preferred to stay, harry felt the need to cry just by thinking what they might do for the rest of the night.

So him and Niall left, Niall was gonna sleep over at Harry's place, apparently he forgot the key to his house and the only way to get in would be to nock at the door, but because it was too late he didn't want to wake his mother up.

Yes Niall still lived with his mother, he's the youngest between the four of them, he goes to college. Niall has the option to live on his own but he prefers to live with his mother because he loves food but he doesn't know how to cook, his mother is a great one and obviously he's not gonna let the opportunity of having a home cooked meal every night.
Also because he's a mama's boy.

⚆ _ ⚆

Harry and Niall got ready to go to sleep, Niall was gonna sleep on the couch and harry on the bed but he still took his mattress to the living room so Niall wouldn't sleep alone. They talked about random things for a while before going to sleep, but out of no where Niall wanted to talk more about this guy harry likes, Niall asked questions about this mystery guy that he didn't know, it was hard for harry to answer all of them without saying it's Louis, obviously Niall was trying to find out who the guy is.

"It's Louis isn't it," Niall asked but it sounded more like he was confirming

"No," harry lied, but he wasn't a very good liar

"C'mon Harry you don't need to lie to me, it's obvious you like him, you should see your self every time they kiss or flirt, I thought you were gonna cry when Louis said he was gonna stay with Dylan for the night, I still can't understand how they don't see it"

Harry didn't say anything, just kept his head down knowing he couldn't lie anymore

"If your worried i might say anything relax, I would never do that. if you want to let them know it will be your choice"Niall says with a sweet tone in his voice, trying to Comfort Harry

"Thanks"Harry said still with his head down

"Do you want to talk about it?"Niall asked when he noticed Harry was crying

"I just,....it's hard Niall it's really hard"

"I know, I understand"

"No you don't, no one does ,i hate it I absolutely hate it. I wish I could control it! I'm betraying my best friend by wanting his boyfriend, I don't know if I can live with this forever Niall, i wish I could just...." Harry couldn't continue, he just broke down in Niall's arms and cried even more.

Niall wanted to say it was okay, that everything would be okay, but he knew that would only make Harry angry, because he knows things are not okay. Instead he just Comforted Harry with his arms.

After a long silence Niall decided to talk, "you know what's great for times like these?"Niall asked, Harry wiped the tears of his face to look up at the blond boy.

"What?"

"ICE CREAM!" Niall said, sounding like a five year old, Harry couldn't help but giggle

"Yay that's what I like to see, those beautiful dimples" Niall tells Harry noticing he wasn't so upset anymore

"Thanks for making me feel better and not judging me"Harry says

"Of course, that's what friends are for, and plus I would never judge you, we don't choose who we end up falling in love with"

"I'm I'm not in love with him, I like him! it's different"

"Sure thing buddy, what ever you say"

⚆ _ ⚆

If you want please vote and comment  ♥️