27 ☞ revealing (part 2)

"You're a porn star?" so this was the job that Louis was so afraid of letting Harry find out, he can't believe it, he doesn't even want to imagine it but the thoughts of Louis having sex with someone else in front of a camera so the hole world can see haunts him.

"he sure is, sunshine" mr.Sanders interrupts, before Louis got a chance to respond.

"Can you shut up for a second, I asked him, not you" Harry was tired of this man already even by just knowing him for a couple of minutes, "wow, okay sunshine" he says pretending to be offended by what Harry said.

"So, are you a porn star?" He asks one again and this time he gets a response from Louis,"Yes but.." Louis pauses for a second before continuing "It's a long story, I had no choice You have to understand" Louis says waiting for the worst reaction he could ever  get from Harry.

"Why didn't you just tell me" Harry simply ask but it clearly doesn't seem that simple by the reaction on Louis' face and Harry new that wasn't the smartest question to ask.

"Really Harry, we just started having something really special, did you want me to ruin it by saying 'hey I really like you but I'm sort of a porn star you don't mind do you?'," he said serious but also sarcastic, "if I told you, you'd leave me just like you are going to do now"he continued.

"I'm not going to leave you" Harry confirmed, Louis can't really understand why he would still be with him after this but he just smiles.

"I would love to stay and chat but I have to go, see you later sunshine, Lewis don't forget you have work  tomorrow" he laughs, he doesn't even know how much Harry wants to punch this man in the face right now.

He leaves and they both are great full for that, now things are awkward between them not really in the mood to talk about anything else, "I'm gonna go see if we can take the food to go and we can just eat at my place and talk, is that okay?" Harry asks, Louis nods and waits for Harry to come back with the food.

⚆ _ ⚆

The ride to Harry's apartment was the most awkward they have ever been and they have had pretty awkward moments before, they both don't say anything to each other, until they finally sit down on Harry's couch that Louis brakes the silence.

"Here goes nothing, well, I started getting too much bills to pay and I couldn't afford them so i was really stressed, I couldn't focus on my job at the flowers store, my boss kept threatening me saying she would fire me, until she did, but she said something to me that day that I can't seem to forget, she said the only way I would maybe get successful in life is if I sold my body, at first i ignored her but i came to realize that she might be right, I'm not good at anything, I didn't even go to college..."

"What no that's not-"Harry interrupts,how dear that women tell Louis such crack and worse is that he believes it.

"Just, Let me finish," coming out of someone else the word might of seemed harsh but Louis knew exactly what Harry was going to say and he didn't agree with it so he might as well continue.

"So i tried to find another job but i had no luck, the bills were just adding up, so I went to a gay bar to see if anyone was interested, in you know" Louis says I shamed and embarrassed to actually say that he was looking for someone that would pay to spend the night with him, "but they kicked me out and thankfully you showed up and took care of me" a small smile appears on Louis' face as he remembers that night, at least the good part of that night.

"after that I made some calls and that's when I found mr.Sanders, he offered the job and I accepted, because it pays well, with that money I payed my bills, now I'm just getting everything sorted, maybe save some money for a better place to live, if it wasn't for that job I would've been homeless or something, it was the only option i had at the moment, that's it, that's why now i do what i do", Louis finishes what he has to say, Harry can clearly see the embarrassment on Louis' face, Harry grabs his hands and combine them with his to make him feel more comfortable.

"Louis you are so much more than this, you shouldn't have listened to that women, you don't need to sell your body to be successful, are you kidding me, your so smart, that bitch isn't write in the head, i can help you find a job so you don't actually have to have sex with random people on camera for money"Harry says not once letting go of his hand and braking eye contact with the blue ones that he loves so much.

"Oh, I should've explained it a little bit better, I don't actually have sex with people it's just me and the camera guy", isn't that what porn starts do, harry can't hide the confusion on his face.

"What?"

"I only do solo scenes, I use sex toys and stuff like that, but apparently people are wanting to see me actually do it with this really famous porn start named Zayn, Zayn Malik something like that", Harry doesn't even know who this Zayn guy is but how dear him.

"You're not going to do it right?"Harry asks

"I don't know"

"Oh"

"Listen I think you took way too much information in one day I'm gonna go back home I'll give you some time to think about all of this", Louis starts rubbing gently Harry's hands signaling he'll let go soon.

"But you always stay over"

"I'll come back tomorrow, okay"Louis gives him a short kiss before getting up and leaving and Harry has never felt so sad about seeing Louis leave even if it's not for ever.

"Bye"

"Bye Harry" he blows a kiss and of course Harry catches it.

⚆ _ ⚆
If you want please vote and comment  ♥️