28 ☞ officially something

Louis still made porn videos, he just hadn't agreed to do the scene with Zayn yet. This is all so weird to Harry, it's Louis' decision but is it bad that Harry doesn't agree with it?, he really had no one to talk about it other than Louis, he had told Harry that he and Remi are the only ones that know and he wants to keep it that way, not even Niall can know.

Harry has hanged out with Dylan for the past week, he missed his best friend, missed there conversation and not so funny jokes. Dylan actually told Harry he was seeing someone, He couldn't be happier for Dylan and also relieved that it would be better now to tell him about Louis, but Dylan was just so happy talking about his suppose relationship he didn't want to take away that moment, his moments.

He can tell him a other time right? after all him and Louis aren't even official, he doesn't even know what they are to be honest.

It's late Harry had finished some work and he was hoping Louis would come over like he usually does but he always comes earlier, Harry decides to take a shower and go to bed, Louis has the keys if he shows up or not.

Harry's so tired that before he could notice he was already tucked up into bed letting his eyes get the best of him, when he felt his bed cover move, Harry turned around to see Louis already getting in the bed next to him, Harry didn't even need to move, the tiny man could fit perfectly in the little space it had.

Louis pressed his head on Harry's naked chest and tucked his cold feet on Harry's bare and warm ankles, Harry didn't protest only wrapped his arms around Louis' body pulling him even closer if that was even possible.

"I thought you weren't gonna come" Harry said softly pressing a kiss to Louis' hair that smelled like vanilla.

"I always come don't i, I went to dinner with remi after you know, work, that's why I took longer" he said ashamed of calling what he does work.

"I'm sure you had a good time, I know how much you love going out with remi" Harry made sure not to point out anything about what Louis did before he went to dinner.

"I do, she's the best"he agreed, Louis squirmed up a bit higher so he could be eye level with Harry and look into his beautiful green eyes that made him melt, "Harry?"

"Yes"

"Are we dating?" The smaller man let out.

"Uh" Harry didn't know what to say, because he truly didn't know if this that they had is dating, don't get him wrong he would even marry Louis if he could, but he doesn't want to get his expectations too high, he needs to know if that's what Louis wants first.

"We've been seeing each other for nearly a month now, I even have the keys of your apartment, I just want to know if this is serious or not"Louis looked deeply on Harry's eyes waiting for a response.

"Well if you want, we can date" Harry tried to act calm but was freaking out on the inside.

"That's not how dating works Harry, it's not just what I want, you have to want to date me too" he makes his point, if he only knew how crazy Harry is for him.

"Isn't it obvious"

"For a long time it wasn't" Louis points out all that time he didn't know about Harry's feeling towards him.

Harry took a deep breath preparing him self emotionally, "Okay, Louis?"

"Yes?" Louis smiled widely

"Do you want to be my boyfriend, because that's all i want right now" Harry let out hoping that he would get a good answer.

"Well duh, of course i do you frog face, that's now my boyfriend" Louis pressed a sloppy kiss on Harry's bottom lip, working his way on the top lip before breaking there lips apart.

"What did you call me" Harry tried to seem mad but that's impossible right now, "My boyfriend?" he answered with a innocent grin on his face.

"You know that's not what I'm talking about"

"Frog face?"

"I don't look like a frog" Harry objected but still thinking Louis' comment is pretty funny.

"You kind of do" Louis laughed.

"I do not"

"Okay non looking frog face"

"Better", Harry kissed gently Louis' lips before turning him around so he could spoon his boyfriend, "good night lou" Harry mumbled on Louis' neck

"Good night haz" with that they fell asleep.

⚆ _ ⚆

If you want please vote and comment ♥️