12 ☞ everything back to normal

1 year later...

As cliche as it sounds, time really is the best medicine. After staying away for a while, harry finally decided to go back to doncaster, even though he loved LA, doncaster is where he belongs.

Harry has his old apartment back which he's grateful for, as he got in his apartment that smells like home, he pushed his suitcase a side not even bothering to unpack, and went straight to the shower, he rapped a towel around his waist after finishing and searched for a clean pair of boxers, but he remembered that all his clothes are in the suitcase, he groans as he ran down the stairs to his suitcase.

Harry was about to bend over and grab his suitcase, when he heard the door bell ring he immediately opened it to see his best friend on the door, Dylan Barged in and quickly rapped his arms around harry, hugging him tightly and harry hugged back.

They stood there for a while in silence not braking the hug, Dylan finally decided to speak. "I missed you so much, please don't ever leave, like ever again"He said still intertwined with harry. "I missed you too, and I'm not leaving again"harry said sweetly while rubbing his hand on Dylan's back, to reassure him of what he was saying.

"Promise?"

"I promise"

⚆ _ ⚆

"I'm fine, after all it's been a year since we broke up and it's okay if you.... You know, have feelings for him"Dylan said, after harry questions him about him loving louis.

"What about him, is he okay?"

"Well he has been pretty lost since he heard the song, I think you need to talk to him, explain everything to him"

"What? no! It's been a year he probably forgot about that"

"Ok then, if you say so but, I still think you need to at least explain everything to him"

"No need, just forget about that,wanna play FIFA ?" Harry asked trying to change the subject but still sounding excited

"OH MY GOD YES, it's been so long" Dylan said and jumped on the couch while harry turned on the game.

"I feel sorry for you dilly, because I'm gonna kick your ass" harry said sounding very competitive.

"You wish Harold, you wish"Dylan said and Harry smile, realizing that everything is back to normal especially there friendship.

⚆ _ ⚆

If you want please vote and comment  ♥️