Liam Payne Imagine 20

Twentieth Imagine this has to be some sort of milestone so...YAYYY 20TH IMAGINE!!!

These are for Kimberly and Johana! I hope you guys enjoy!

******************************

Kimberly:

"When are you leaving?" Harry asks me and leans against my counter. He's stopped by for a chat, but he didn't know that I had plans.

"I'm not, she's coming here." I check my watch and time is getting away from me. "As a matter of fact, she'll be here soon. So you, need to go." I shoo him off and he heads toward the door.

"Fifth date, huh? Isn't it some milestone or something?" He stops in front of the door and turns to face me. My curly haired mate wears a confused look on his face.

"For us, yes, with most it's after the third date." I reach behind him and begin to slowly pull the door open.

"I'm going, I'm going. Let me know how it goes, yeah?"

"Yeah, right. Be safe." I laugh and we hug briefly. I spend time cleaning my apartment.

KIMBERLY's P.O.V

I smooth out my flimsy shirt before stepping out of the elevator. I follow the instructions from Liam's text to his apartment.

When I knock on his door it takes him a minute to get to the door. When the barrier between us is opened the guy I've been dating for a few weeks can be seen. He's wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of lose skinny jeans. He's not wearing any shoes, just a pair of purple socks. He is the most sexy and cute at this moment.

"Hi, Liam." I step into our hug and feel his warm kiss at my temple.

"Hi, love. How was the drive?" He asks me as I take off my boots to reveal red socks.

"It was nice. Thanks for asking."

"Here."

He shows me a barstool and tells me to sit. He walks around the bar and looks into the fridge. He pulls out a bottle of white wine. He pours me a glass and hands it to me.

"Thank you." I smile to him.

"Well, I'm not much of a cooker but I can order takeout." he smiles to me and I laugh.

"Sounds great! What are we having?"

"Dominos of course."

"Sounds even better!"

"I ordered a while ago so it should be here soon." He grabs the wine bottle and begins to come around the counter island. "Do you want to pick the movie now?"

"Yes, please." I say into my sip of the sweet liquor.

"All of my movies are in that cupboard next to the tele." He points and goes to answer the door.

When I make it to the cupboard I shuffle through the blu-rays, my wine in hand. Most of his movies are typical male films, starring Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise or Jason Statham. When I pull out a DVD I've never seen I notice a second row of movies. All of the covers have light colors, inviting and fun.

I can hear Liam calling out the toppings of the pizza but I'm busy pulling one of the movies from the shelf.

Lion King? I mean I love the classic Disney movies just as the next, but....why was he hiding them?

I pull more of the action and horror films from the shelf and sit them on the floor.

Aladdin. The Fox and the Hound. Aristocats. He got them all, even Mary Poppins. And then I notice his favorite childhood movie, Toy Story and I know that this is the movie I want to watch with him.