Session 6: Who's Who

Dark99Kat This is for you! :) ♡

**********************

Liam's P.O.V

I look over to find that I am not the only one who thought to show up early. There are already cars in the driveway. As soon as I'm out of my car two cabs pull in. The attractive lad from yesterday and a blonde guy step out looking around at each other and me. The cabs drive away and we all walk together stopping at the door. The blonde one rings the doorbell.

Suddenly there is a loud streak of tires against pavement. We all turn to the noise a sleek Mercedes rushing up the driveway. The long hair arse from yesterday climbs out, a cheeky grin across his face. The engine cuts and he climbs out.

"Hello, boys." His smile is wide and his demeanor is annoying. "Fancy meeting you here." He walks forward, swagger intact. The door opens to a brown haired male, small frame. Louis Tomlinson. He and the curly bloke make eye contact as if they know each other.

"Styles." He regards him smoothly his own ego involved. I am instantly more determined to know what part he plays in this.

"Hmmm...I can't quite put your name." He struts past the guy and into his home. Without much instruction we follow behind him dispersing in the living area.

Niall's P.O.V

"I think you do." He gathers his hands in front of him a confident gesture. He knows more about us than we think. "On the contrary, I know you can."

I take a self-motivated cue from my knees and opt to sit.

Louis' P.O.V

Niall sits first. I told her with those damn knees. I can tell by the way Liam is keeping close to an exit that he trusts none of this. Zayn is simply waiting, one hand in his pocket. No doubt his thumb hovering the speed dial for the police or a recording device.

"Hmmm..." Harry pretends to think long and hard. His face lights up with a fake EUREKA! moment. "You're the guy from the bathroom! How's the pisser?"

Michelle's P.O.V

"Stiff." I huff beneath my breath. I hope Callie isn't in earshot.

Harry's P.O.V

Of course I remember him. I ignore whatever he's to say next and move along to Liam.

"And you sir?" I know everything I need to know about my...colleagues...an odd group of smarts, we are. Fighting. What on earth is she going to have us doing?

"Harry drop the act." Louis snaps behind me.

Louis' P.O.V

"We're all quite clever. If you haven't put it together by now you might as well leave." Harry drops his outstretched hand that I'd bet my last wasn't going to get shaken by Payne.

The girls enter the room with refreshments on trays placing them on the table and scattering about the room. I notice Chelle sits next to Horan.

"We are a team. At any point in which I think that you can't handle our business you will find yourself in another country bathing like dogs." I can feel the nature of the room adjust. "In two days you will receive our first assignment. You are to spend the day going over the nature of that assignment according to your abilities and what you were brought here to offer. That following morning you are due back here at nine a.m."

"After the first assignment you will have made enough to handle your faults, your debts and your loose ends. There's a nine week recovery and then back to work. Enjoy the tea."

Zayn's P.O.V

He dismisses himself to a room off the side and leaves us in his home.

"What did he mean by "another country, bathing like dogs"?" I ask the most familiar face.

"He was being dramatic. Worst case scenario you're killed." Callie adds and then disappears further into the house. She's not as nice as she was in the office.

"Or a desk job, like her." Ashley adds patting me on the back.

Liam's P.O.V

I trust none of this.

************************

I don't know about you but I enjoy writing these!

The only person to express there love for these is Victoria, so these are for you girl!

Have you guys not figured out who Ashley, Lillian, Michelle & Callie are yet? C'MON GUYS!!!

I hope someone else falls for this story and that you all still Share and Favorite! ^-^

Thank You!

~Cassie ♡