Zayn Malik Imagine 10 prt. 2

Please read My Shorties. I work really hard on them. Thank You.

************************

Thank God I'm not incoherently drunk, otherwise this would be frowned upon. I think it's safe to say that I am a little past tipsy.

He takes my hand and we slip pass sweaty bodies and into the cool air. The loud banging of the bass of the speakers fades as we walk away from the club.

He catches a taxi coming down the street and we climb in. He gives the man instructions on where to go and then directs his attention to me. He smiles at me and then grabs for my chin. He pinches it with the side of his forefinger and thumb, holding my head into place.

His nose brushes against mine and his eyes stare into mine.

"Your eyes are beautiful. You're so pretty."

"Thank you." my words are just an inch away for slurring. I'm trying my best to sober up.

He tilts his head at me and grins.

"How drunk are you?" he asks me.

"I'm coherent...enough." I giggle.

"This doesn't feel right." He breathes over me. Our noses brush again. This is teasing me. Our lips brush this time and I know that he could be easily persuaded. But, I don't want him to cave. This doesn't feel right to me either.

I remove my chin from his fingers and look forward.

"I didn't mean that I don't want to. I just don't want it to be like this."

I saw the cab driver glance at me through the rearview mirror. Was he smirking?

Before I know it we're in front of an apartment complex that does not belong to me.

Zayn pays the driver and grabs my hand and pulls me up to his apartment.

He walks past me and into a kitchen. I can hear glasses clinking and a refrigerator door opening and closing.

Please God no more liquor.

He joins me at the entrance and hands me a brandy glass filled with water.

I let out a breath of thanks. It seems weird now that the pace of our evening has calmed.

"Would you like to sit down?" He gesture to the couch and we take a seat.

He drinks from his glass and places it onto the coffee table. I gulp all of the water down and place mine next to his. As I lean back to join him, he's suddenly close to my face.

I yipp from being startled and he chuckles.

"You're really pretty Lizzie." he compliments me again.

"You've already said that." I laugh to him. "How drunk are you?"

"I'm not drunk at all." he confesses. It seems that he can hold his liquor better than I can. I know I remember him drinking as much as I did.

He's still looking me in my eyes.

"Do you want to crash here tonight?" he asks me never dropping his gaze.

This started off as a hookup and now it's turning into a sleepover. I don't want to be a bother and stay but, I also do not want to go through the awkward stage of having to wait for my cab.

He makes the decision for as he stands to his feet and reaches for my hand.

"C'mon." He pulls me to the back of the apartment and into his bedroom. He flips the light switch and a room appears from the darkness. Gray walls and black furniture. A navy duvet tassled on the bed, never made from this morning.

He begins to rummage through clothes and finds me a pair of sweats and begins looking for a shirt. Seeing as I'm not shy and have liquor in me, I pull my dress over my head and put on the pair of sweats.

When Zayn turns to give me the shirt he stills. I'm only in my bra and the sweats aren't staying up on me so you can catch a glimpse of my matching underwear.

"What? No shirt?" I ask reaching out for it.

He quickly pulls it around his back. "No, I think I like you like this."

"Zayn!" I know that I'm blushing. He's complemented me so many times in very little time.

"It'll be okay, you won't be alone in the shirtless parade. I'll join you." He winks before he pulls the material over his head. Showing a slim physique and the top of boxers. He pops the button on his jeans and slides them down his legs, pulling off shoes and socks as well.

He is only in topman boxer briefs before me and I feel the rush of earlier coming back to me. I can't help but bite my lip to keep a moan silenced. He walks slowly to me and stands in front of my position of sitting on the bed with my feet on the floor. He leans over me until my back hits the mattress.

"So pretty. So damn beautiful." I smile against him as his lips connect with my neck.

I take a shallow breath as he begins to kiss his way down. My left leg wraps around him automatically pulling him closer to me. He looses his balance and lands on top of me. His growing bulge against my sensitive area.

He hisses as he feels the heat.

"Scoot back." he instructs me and I scoot far enough back for him to join me on the bed.

He hovers over me and sit up onto my elbows to connect our lips as his hands support him.

The movement of our lips becoming my main focus. His tongue enters my mouth and it presses against my mouth. It leaves as he bites my lip. The unsuppressed moan leaves my throat and he grins to me.

"Good night Lizzie." He climbs off of me and beside me on the bed.

What!? No!

"What?" I ask.

"We need sleep. I want you, but I want you sober. Lie down love." he opens the covers for me.

What a time to be nobel.

**************************

Thanks for reading!

Sorry about the updates! I'll try and do better, I promise!!!

Vote Share Comment Share it again!

1D Day! That exercise video is still on replay!!

The fanfic After is going so well right now!! Vote if you read After!! Comment if you don't, because you're missing out!!

Follow me here!

Follow me on Twitter: 1D_OFG

Follow me on Instagram:1d_ofg

Follow me on Tumblr:1d-ofg

Love you!! ♥♥